Twitter New Feture : A new feature has come in the social media platform Twitter. Under this feature, you can now soft block your followers. This means that if you want to exclude a Twitter user from your list of followers, then you can soft block them. Now you don’t need to block any Twitter user. You can also distance them on Twitter by doing a soft block.
understand by example
It can be understood with an example. Let’s say you don’t like user A and want to distance them on Twitter. Till now in such situation you had to block user A. But now you can soft block them under the new feature. User A will not get any notification of this, that is, he will not know that you have soft blocked him. After soft blocking, User A will be removed from your follower list and your tweets will not be visible in their feed.
However, the thing to note is that user A can still search for you on Twitter and see your tweets. Not only this, he can also follow you again.
Now you can also install Windows 11, know what are its features and how to download
This is how you can do Soft Block
- If you want to soft block a Twitter user, then you have to first go to your profile and go to your follower list.
- Click on the three dot menu right next to the name of the user you want to soft block.
- After clicking on the menu, you will get the option of Remove this follower. You can remove the user from your list by clicking on it. Even after deleting, the user will not get its notification.
- The user whom you removed from the list of followers can follow you again at any time.
- Through this feature, you can make some distance from the user. Earlier to unblock a user, you had to go to the settings of Twitter and go to the block list and search for the user there. This process was very complicated.