- Bank Holidays in October 2020 Full List: Private and public banks will be closed for about 14 days in the month of October and will open only 17 days.
- In this way, you should also do all the necessary work related to the bank on time.
- According to the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), banks are closed on all public holidays.
- Bank Holidays in October 2020: Banks will have long holidays in October, know when the banks will remain closed
Bank Holidays in October 2020 Full List:
Festivals 2020 is expected to flow from October. In such a situation, banks will have long holidays. Private and public banks will remain closed for about 14 days in October. These include the second and fourth Saturdays and Sundays of every month. In such a situation, you should also do all the necessary work related to the bank on time. As per the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), banks are closed on all public holidays.
Alert: If it is not done these work today, it will have to suffer in October
According to the RBI website, the bank holidays in October 2020 include festivals like Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti, Mahatma Gandhi, Dussehra, Eid-e-Milad etc. However, there are many religious festivals which vary from state to state. In such a situation, the holidays of banks of every state are also on different dates. Regional holidays are decided by the state governments.
When will banks be closed?
- 2 October Friday – Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti (All States)
- October 4 Sunday – Public Holiday (All States)
- 8 October Thursday – Chellam Regional Holiday (Regional)
- 10 October Saturday-Saturday (all states)
- Sunday 11 October – Public Holiday (All States)
- 17 October Saturday – Kati Bihu (Assam)
- Sunday 18 October – Public Holiday (All States)
- 23 October Friday – Mahashtami Regional Holiday (Many States)
- 24 October Saturday – Mahashtami Regional Holiday (Many States)
- 25 October Sunday – Public holiday (all states)
- 26 October Monday – Vijayadashami (Many States)
- 29 October Thursday – Milad-e-Sharif, Regional Holiday (Regional)
- 30 October Friday – Eid-e-Milad (Many States)
- 31 October Saturday – Maharishi Valmiki, Sardar Patel Jayanti, Regional Holiday (Regional)
These rules related to health insurance will change from October 1, to the insured
Online service will continue
However, all other online services and ATM-related services will continue during the time the bank is closed. Apart from this, keep your bank-related work in time, keeping in mind the stated holidays. Which does not have to face trouble. If we have to deal with any banking work in a bank branch, then we must know that there is no bank holiday on that day.
Wait is over! iPhone 12 mini to launch after two weeks on October 13. Find the Features, Price and other Details now
#Bank #Holidays #October #Banks #long #October