Migraine: Are you also troubled by migraine, know the symptoms and symptoms of migraine. Headache is very common, whether it is children or older. Everyone must have suffered headaches at some time. Do you know that a common headache can be migraine. Migraine problem is being seen in most people today. But migraine is not a simple headache. Rather, it is a special kind of headache, which causes pain in the half of the head, as well as a tingling feeling. Today, about 1 in 7 people suffer from migraine.
Are you also troubled by migraine
Migraines often have mild or intense headaches, which can be very painful. It feels tingling on one side of the head. Many people also have symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and more sensitive to light or sound. Migraine is a health problem that affects about 1 in 5 women and 1 in 15 men. You will find a migraine sufferer in every other home. Despite this, there is a lack of awareness of possible ways of treating migraine in people. And for this reason, they do not treat migraine as a common headache and do not treat it properly. It is therefore important that they have accurate knowledge of migraine.
What type of migraine is there? (Types of migraine)
Migraines are of the following types:
- Visual migraine It is also known as Classical Migraine. This migraine is found in about 25 percent of people. In the case of classic migraine, people have eye problems such as black spot in the light, glare in the light, etc.
- Blind migraine- This is a common type of migraine, which is called Common Migraine. Approximately 11 percent of people worldwide suffer from this migraine and have severe headaches when it occurs, as well as some people have vomiting, twisted swings etc.
- Menstrual Migraine- This migraine occurs only in women. It occurs on the date of the onset of the menstrual cycle.
- Chronic Migraine This migraine is caused by a tissue of tension headaches. Chronic Migraine predominates due to excessive intake of medicines.
- Optical migraine- Optical migraine or eye migraine only affects one eye. Optical Migraine causes eye damage
What are the symptoms of migraine? (Symptoms of Migraine)
- Severe pain in half of the head (sometimes pain is on both sides of the head)
- Muddle up
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound
- to sweat
- Weak concentration
- Feeling too hot or too cold
- stomach ache