Make delicious cheese garlic bread toast at home, know the easy method to make it: The rainy season is going on. While there are water splashes in the same way, cold air attracts mind on the other side. In such a situation, I often feel like eating something delicious. So today we are going to tell you how to make cheese garlic toast. Cheese Garlic Bread Toast is a very easy breakfast that is quickly prepared. You can prepare it for breakfast in the morning, in tiffin for children or in the evening in tea or breakfast.
Make delicious cheese garlic bread toast at home
Very aromatic, garlic bread has the potential to increase appetite, especially when served with hot soup or pasta. Now you can make this garlic bread quickly and easily at home, plain bread slices and butter and garlic spread have been used. Keep in mind that you cook it till it becomes crispy, which will bring maximum aroma out of it. Today we will make cheese garlic bread. We made it on the pan. We can easily make it in the material at home. Sometimes there is no time to make breakfast in a hurry, only then you can make it for breakfast in less time.
A simple snack that can be prepared with your remaining sandwich bread slices in minutes. This cheese garlic bread toast recipe is prepared with a very easy way on the griddle, but it can also be prepared with the oven.
- White bread – 4 slices
- Butter (soft) – 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese – 1/2 cup
- 10-12 pieces of garlic
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons
- Chili Flakes – 1 Tbsp
- First take all the necessary ingredients.
- Then put the butter in a bowl.
- Then grate the garlic buds.
- Now mix this mixture so that the butter and garlic mix well in each other.
- Then take a slice of bread and spread 1 tablespoon garlic butter on one side of it.
- Now grate the cheese on the bread as per your wish.
- Then sprinkle some coriander leaves and chili flakes on top.
- Heat a pan and add 1/4 tsp butter.
- Put the already prepared bread in a pen.
- Now cover the pan and let the bread roast in a low flame till it browns until the cheese is completely melted.
- The cheese has melted and the crispy, cheesy garlic bread toast is ready to be served.
- Serve it with pasta or soup.
- If you want, you can use brown bread or simple bread.
- You can reduce or increase the amount of cheese according to your taste.
- Chili flakes can be more or less as per taste.
- You can also use origano for flavor.
- Toast the bread on low heat, otherwise the cheese can burn through the bottom without melting.
- If you like garlic, you can also increase the amount of garlic.
- If you like the spicy taste, then add finely chopped green chilies to the butter garlic mixture.