Home Laghu udyog ICICI Bank launches Instabiz App for Micro Small Medium Industries.
It becomes important to tell about Instabiz App because through this app ICICI Bank is offering an overdraft facility of up to Rs 15 lakh to small and marginal traders. As you are aware, through this online platform, we provide information on many sources of earning. And it can also not be denied that jobs and business are among the main options for earning in the whole world. Therefore, till now we have written many articles on both these topics, this article of ours is also related to business.
In India, it has often been seen that big financial institutions and banks hesitate to give loans to small businessmen, ie, businessmen when needed. This is the reason that when businessmen cannot get loans etc. when needed, they have to close their business. ICICI Bank has launched an application called Instabiz App due to this problem of entrepreneurs associated with small and small scale industries. So that not only loans to micro, small and medium industries but 115 products of banking can be made available on the digital platform.
ICICI Bank Instabiz App What is it?
ICICI Bank has specially designed a digital platform for entrepreneurs associated with micro, small and medium industries and customers who are self-employed. So that they can digitally conduct banking transactions related to their business immediately. ICICI Bank has named this digital platform Instabiz App. Through this application, customers can securely avail over 115 products and services through their mobile phones or through Internet banking. There are many services through this app which are new but in spite of that, they are immediately available to the customers. Through this app, micro, small and medium industries can take advantage of increased service. And they will not have to visit the branch of the bank for every banking transaction.
Instabiz App Features of:
However, as has been made clear in the above sentences, through the Instabiz App, micro, small and middle-class businesses and self-employed people will be able to enjoy not only one but more than 115 products and services. But despite all this, some of the major features of this application are as follows.
- Through the Instabiz App, business and self-employed people associated with micro, small and medium scale industries can get an overdraft facility of up to Rs 15 lakh. And up to 10 lakh overdraft facility can be provided to entrepreneurs by downloading and installing this app and uploading their KYC and bank statement in it immediately.
- Through this app, an entrepreneur can apply for a business loan quickly and easily.
- Funds can also be collected and paid digitally in various ways.
- Through the Instabiz App, transactions related to import-export such as remittances and automatic banking solutions can also be dealt with easily.
- According to the information, this is the first digital banking platform through which entrepreneurs can complete the payment of GST interest in one click with the help of the challan number.
- Through this app, businessmen can also apply for an instant point of sale (POS) machine and can also purchase a marine insurance policy through it.
- To avail benefits through Instabiz App, it is not mandatory to be a customer of ICICI Bank, but those who are not customers of the bank can also download this app. And by uploading your bank statement and KYC you can avail an overdraft facility of up to Rs 10 lakh.
- Through this app, those who are not customers of the bank can open their current account and can keep the account number as per their choice.
Since the MSME sector and self-employed people provide employment to most people in India, they are called the backbone of the Indian economy. Therefore, ICICI Bank has launched Instabiz App with the objective of providing them with banking facilities at home. Entrepreneurs wishing to take advantage can easily download and install this app on their phone from Google Play Store.