Redmi Note 11 4G: Redmi has launched its latest smartphone Redmi Note 11 4G. This smartphone has been launched as the latest entry in the Redmi Note 11 series. This series already includes Redmi Note 11 5G, Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5G. Redmi Note 11 4G comes with 90Hz display and also has a triple rear camera. This smartphone has Octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor and 6GB RAM. The new Redmi Note phone is a slightly updated version of the Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 Prime.
Entertainment is also going to be expensive on Amazon Prime, from next month, you will have to pay so much for subscription
Redmi Note 11 4G price and availability
The new Redmi Note 11 4G has been launched in China. The price of 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of Redmi Note 11 4G in China is 999 Yuan i.e. around Rs 11,700. Apart from this, you can also buy this phone with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The price of this variant has been fixed at around Rs 12,800. Both these variants are available with three different color options – Dreamy Clear Sky, Mysterious Blackland, and Time Monologue. From December 1, this phone will be available for sale in China. There is currently no update regarding whether the Redmi Note 11 4G smartphone will be launched in countries other than China. However, it can also be launched in other markets under the name of Redmi 10 (2022).
Redmi Note 11T 5G will be launched in India on November 30, may have these features
Redmi Note 11 4G Specifications
- Redmi Note 11 4G has dual-SIM (Nano) feature. This smartphone is based on MIUI 12.5 on Android 11.
- It features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 90Hz refresh rate.
- Its display also comes with 180Hz touch sampling rate and its contrast ratio is 1500:1. This smartphone has MediaTek Helio G88 processor as well as up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- The smartphone packs a triple rear camera setup, consisting of a 50-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter.
- For selfies and video chats, the Redmi Note 11 4G packs an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor on the front along with an f/2.0 lens.
- Redmi Note 11 4G comes with 128GB onboard EMMC 5.1 storage. For connectivity, it includes 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, Infrared (IR) Blaster, GPS / A-GPS and a USB Type-C port. Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light, magnetometer and a proximity sensor. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and 9W reverse wired charging. It’s all the same as the current Redmi Note 10.