Xiaomi has revealed many features of Redmi Note 10S before the launch. These include quad rear camera setup, Super AMOLED display, 5000mAh battery and fast charging support.
Redmi Note 10s
Xiaomi is preparing to launch its new budget smartphone Redmi Note 10S and affordable smartwatch Redmi Watch in India this afternoon. Both products will be launched during the online program. Redmi Note 10 S, Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro will be included in the Note 10 family of Max 2021. Most of the features in it are expected to be Redmi Note 10.
Xiaomi has revealed many features of Redmi Note 10S before the launch. These include quad rear camera setup, Super AMOLED display, MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, 5000mAh battery and fast charging support. The Redmi Watch was first launched in China and will arrive in India as Xiaomi’s affordable smartwatch. The company launched the Mi Watch Revolve as its first smartwatch in the country last year. Know about Redmi Note 10S and Redmi Watch in detail ..
Redmi Note 10S features and specifications
- The Redmi Note 10S is expected to feature a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with full HD + resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It should get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and is confirmed to run on Android 11 based MIUI 12.5, which is expected to bring major improvements.
- There is a possibility of quad rear camera setup in the phone. It can get 64-megapixel primary rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra wide lens, 2-megapixel macro lens and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone is expected to include a 13-megapixel selfie shooter.
- The Redmi Note 10S is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC and should get various RAM configurations.
- It can be given a 5000mAh battery pack and the phone will support 33W fast charging.
- The phone is also expected to have IP53 certification and dual stereo speakers.
Redmi Watch features and specifications
The Redmi Watch gets a 1.4-inch display, which offers a screen resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. Xiaomi has confirmed that the watch will have more than 200 watch faces. It will weigh 35 grams with belt and 31 grams without belt.
The watch will have several modes including outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, running, treadmill, walking and swimming. It includes a 230mAh battery which claims to be used for 12 days. It will take 2 hours for the battery to be fully charged. It will offer 24-hour heart monitoring and 30-day report of the user’s heartbeat.
Redmi Note 10S and Redmi Watch Price in India
During the launch, the official price of Redmi Note 10S will be revealed. Globally, the Redmi Note 10S is priced at $ 229 (about Rs 16,775) for 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variants. The price of the phone in India is expected to be less than this. The price of the phone can be around 15,000 rupees. As mentioned earlier, Redmi will expand the Note 10 series with the Note 10 S which already includes three smartphones. The Redmi Note 10 is priced at Rs 12,499 while the Redmi Note 10 Pro is the top-end model of Max. On the other hand, the price of Redmi Watch should be less than Rs 5,000.
Watch live event here
Also read- Flipkart user can be victim of big fraud by a small mistake, cyber expert warns