Paytm has offered a great offer to customers, through which they can get a cashback of Rs 800 on LPG Gas Cylinder, which is available for Rs 819.
Lpg Gas Cylinder
These days, even though the price of domestic LPG is touching the sky, you do not have to worry. We are going to tell you about the way through which you can book LPG gas cylinders for only 19 rupees.
Actually, a great offer has been introduced for customers by Paytm, through which they can get a cashback of Rs 800 on LPG Gas Cylinder, which is available for Rs 819. According to this, only 19 rupees are to be spent from the customers’ pocket and a savings of Rs 800 will be made. Keep in mind that this offer is valid only till April 30, after which you will have to pay the full Rs 819 of the gas cylinder. So know how you can take advantage of Paytm offer.
— Indian Oil Corp Ltd (@IndianOilcl) April 22, 2021
To get a cylinder for 19 rupees, you have to follow these steps…
- First of all, you have to download the Paytm App on the phone.
- Now you have to open Paytm App and click on Show more.
- Now go to the option of recharge and pay bills.
- Open the option of book a cylinder.
- Now select your gas provider (Bharat Gas, HP Gas or Indane).
- After this, enter your registered phone number or customer ID.
- Now you will see the payment option.
- Enter ‘FIRSTLPG’ promo code before payment and then make payment.
Note that first you have to pay the full 819 rupees and after that you will get back up to 800 rupees in the form of cashback. Within 24 hours of payment, you will be sent a scratch card of cashback on the app. It has to be used within 7 days. From scratch card only you will know how many rupees you have received back in the form of cashback. You can take advantage of this offer only if you are booking LPG gas cylinder for the first time through Paytm. This offer will not be applied for the second time. Last date of offer is 30 April 2021.
read this also- Data of 150 crore Apple users is at risk, know how you can avoid it
Also read- 13% growth in sales of smartphones in the growing cases of Corona, the biggest jump in the last 6 years