Close to all over the world 5 lakhs More than one website is made within a day, which is used to grow business ideas and earn money.
Something like that only you too in 30 minutes Your WordPress By creating a website Millions Can earn Rs.
How to create a website (Step By Step)
The entire process of setting up a website – from the start of a website, is explained below in easy language.
Select # 1 domain and hosting
First, you have a Domain Name Register Have to do and Web Hosting Purchase Have to do.
Here I will recommend you that You can buy web hosting from Hostgator because for the last 6 years, I am also taking Hostgator’s service and it provides very good support.
- It makes you cheaper.
- Its services are also good.
- It is never down, that is, there will not be a server problem in your site.
- Also, if you do not like the plan, then in this 45 Day Money Back Guarantee Also, you can get your money back in 45 days.
You can use shared hosting –
Shared Hosting In a way, there is huge hosting, which is distributed in small portions and provided at a cheap price.
This is a kind of shared hosting, which is useful for small bloggers.
If you are new to this and you want to start it at a low price then you can use Shared Hosting.
Shared Hosting Plan
Which hosting to select –
If you want Bluehost Plan Can also choose In Bluehost you $ 3.95 Per Month Lets you start hosting with Free Domain Name Can be obtained
Besides this, you 1 Click WordPress Install Gives freedom to do it and if you don’t like its plan, 30 Days में Money Back Guarantee Also gives
# 2 How to Buy Hosting and Domains?
I will recommend you here that you Hostgator Shared Hosting Buy only, because it will not only make you cheaper, but you will also get good service.
The rest you can also buy normal hosting as per your wish, to buy, follow the following points –
1. First, go to this link – Hostgator Hosting
2. After that Hosting Plan Select
3. After selecting a plan Domain Name Information will be sought.
4. If you have purchased Domain then Yes Click on it and fill it and to buy the Domain Name No Buy your domain by clicking on –
5. To buy the domain, check that the domain name you are thinking of Not available.
6. On receipt of Domain Name Add to Card and then Check out Click on it.
7. Now you can see Oder Summery where you will be informed of its full-price and after that, you will be given Continue Have to click on
8. Create your new account by clicking on it and if you already have an account then log in.
9. Now finally you Payment There are many ways to do this –
10. After which your website will be ready and you can set up it.
# 3 Install WordPress on a website
After creating the website, you will have to set up, for which you WordPress Install Have to do.
For which, keeping in mind the following things, you can install WordPress within 5 minutes. is –
1. After creating the website in Hostgator that you cPanel You will get Login Have to do.
2. After that Software section In >> QuickInstall Click on –
3. After that, you WordPress Click on –
4. After which the domain for which you are installing WordPress, Address have to give –
5. Now finally you have to give the following information –
- Blog Title – Enter the name of the website.
- For Admin Username – Enter your preferred username.
- Enter Your first name and Your last name.
- For Admin Email, enter your working email address.
- Check the box next to the Terms of Service Agreement.
6. After all these Install Click on it, after which WordPress will be installed and you will get all the details.
Also, Check – Bluehost One-Click Installation
# 4 Website Basic Setup
After creating the website, the main question comes that how to do its basic setting, in which –
- Home Page Set
Etc. Which you can understand from the information given below –
> How to Install Theme
1. First, go to your website name / wp-admin and log in. (Like – Website.com/wp-admin)
2. then down in left side Appearance By clicking on Theme Click on
3. Then you see above Add New Click on it, after which install your favourite theme.
4. And then Upload Theme Click on it, after which your theme will be installed.
> 10 Plugins to Install First
Here I am telling you 10 Best Plugins that you should install it first.
Who will do the work of handling your website and giving good shape, you can install these plugins in 5 minutes –
This plugin will protect your blog from spam comments and mark them as well as allow the comments of real people to be shown in your article.
Although this plugin fits perfectly, you can also check which comments are spam and which are not, it is a kind of comments filter.
You can install Jetpack Plugin to get many types of useful widgets. Jetpack prompts you to configure the setting automatically, plus you can do the manual setting as well.
3 Yoast SEO
This plugin works to make your website SEO / User Friendly. You do not need to make any kind of changes in Advance Setting – but you can fill the information in Basic Setting.
You can create a Sitemap for your site using this plugin which will help you further.
4 Sumo Me
Using this plugin, you can put Social Media Sharing Button on your site, so that your article can be shared.
Apart from this, you have to collect Email You can use welcome mats, top bars, or pop-ups.
5 TinyMCE Advanced
This Plugin works to make your article better. When you write an article, it gives you the freedom to do Advance Editing, which is very good.
6 Google Analytics for WordPress
7 W3 Total Cache
8 WP Smush
9 WP Database Backup
10 Shortcodes Ultimate
Permalink Set It is very important to do this because without this your website will not rank in the search engine.
To set it up for your website Dashboard Go >> after Setting Go to >> and then Permalink Click on
As you go to Permalink you will get many options, out of that you will get Post Name By selecting below Save Have to click on
After doing this and posting good articles, your site will slowly start ranking on Google Search Engine.
> Set Default URL
In your site, you will need to set the default URL. For example, instead of BankBazaar.com, change the default URL of www.Bank Bazaar.com.
To correct it Setting From >> General Setting Go You have to change the URL there.
> Home Page Setting
You can set the home page of your website based on your choice, website topic, website purpose and user.
If you are setting your home page on the blog, then you can change the setting to show the article completely instead of the list.
Initially, if there are not many articles on your site, then you can at least publish the post.
In general terms, how many articles will appear on the home page of your site at once?
To set it you Setting From >> Reading Go and set it according to your needs there.
#5 Publish New Post
After doing all the setup, you can start posting on your website.
For this, you WordPress Dashboard Have to go into >> then Post By going to >> New Post Click on
After which prepare your post, for the post you can make it user friendly by taking care of things like Heading, Interlinking, Bold etc.
after that Publish Click on it, you Save Draft You can publish your post later. So keeping all these things in mind, you can set up your website and set up it.