More than one website is created every day around 5 lakhs worldwide, which is used to promote business ideas and earn money.
There is something that you too can earn millions of rupees by making your WordPress a website in just 30 minutes.
How to create a website (Step By Step)
The entire process of setting up a website – from the start of a website, is explained below in easy language.
Select # 1 domain and hosting
First of all, you have to register a domain name and purchase web hosting.
Here I would advise you that you can buy web hosting from Hostgator because for the last 6 years I have also been using Hostgator’s service and it provides very good support.
- It makes you cheaper.
- Its services are also good.
- It is never down, that is, there will not be a server problem on your site.
- Also, if you do not like the plan, in this 45-day money-back guarantee, you can get your money back in 45 days.
You can use shared hosting –
Shared Hosting: In a way, there is huge hosting, which is distributed in small portions and provided at a cheap price.
This is a kind of shared hosting, which is useful for small bloggers.
If you are new to this and you want to start it at a low price then you can use Shared Hosting.
Shared Hosting Plan
Which hosting to select –
If you want a Bluehost plan, in Bluehost you can select $ 3.95 per month, then you can start hosting with a free domain name.
Also, you click on WordPress Install Gives Freedom to do this and if you don’t like the plan, it gives a money back guarantee in 30 days:
# 2 How to Buy Hosting and Domains?
I would advise you to do Hostgator Shared Hosting Buy here, as it will not only make you cheaper, but will also give you good service.
The rest you can also buy normal hosting as per your wish, to buy, follow the following points –
1. First, go to this link – Hostgator Hosting
2. After that select Hosting Plan.
3. After selecting a plan, Domain Name Information will be sought.
4. If you have purchased Domain then Yes Click on it and fill it and to buy the Domain Name No Buy your domain by clicking on –
5. To buy a domain, check that the domain name you are thinking of is unavailable.
6. Add the card when you receive the domain name and then click on it.
7. Now you can see the order summer where you will be told its full price and after that you have to click on Continue
8. Create your new account by clicking on it and if you already have an account then log in.
9. Now in the end you have to pay. There are many ways to do this. –
10. After which your website will be ready and you can set up it.
# 3 Install WordPress on a website
After creating the website, you will need to set up, for which you will have to install WordPress.
For which, keeping in mind the following things, you can install WordPress within 5 minutes. is –
1. After creating a website in Hostgator that you will cPanel, you will have to login.
2. After that Software section In >> QuickInstall Click on –
3. After that, you WordPress Click on –
4. After which the domain for which you are installing WordPress, have to give Address –
5. Now finally you have to give the following information –
- Blog Title – Enter the name of the website.
- For Admin Username – Enter your preferred username.
- Enter Your first name and Your last name.
- For Admin Email, enter your working email address.
- Check the box next to the Terms of Service Agreement.
6. After all these Install Click on it, after which WordPress will be installed and you will get all the details.
# 4 Website Basic Setup
After creating the website, the main question comes that how to do its basic setting, in which –
- Home Page Set
Etc. Which you can understand from the information given below –
> How to Install Theme
- First, go to your website name / wp-admin and log in (eg – Website.com/wp-admin)
- Then by clicking on the Theme below, seen on the left side.
- Then you see Add New Click above, after that install your favorite theme.
- And then click on upload theme, after which your theme will be installed.
> 10 Plugins to Install First
Here I am telling you 10 Best Plugins that you should install first.
Who will do the work of handling your website and giving good shape, you can install these plugins in 5 minutes –
This plugin will protect your blog from spam comments and mark them as well as allow the comments of real people to be shown in your article.
Although this plugin fits perfectly, you can also check which comments are spam and which are not, it is a kind of comments filter.
You can install Jetpack Plugin to get many types of useful widgets. Jetpack prompts you to configure the setting automatically, plus you can do the manual setting as well.
3 Yoast SEO
This plugin works to make your website SEO / User Friendly. You do not need to make any kind of changes in Advance Setting – but you can fill the information in Basic Setting.
You can create a Sitemap for your site using this plugin which will help you further.
4 Sumo Me
Using this plugin, you can put Social Media Sharing Button on your site, so that your article can be shared.
Apart from this, you have to collect Email You can use welcome mats, top bars, or pop-ups.
5 TinyMCE Advanced
This Plugin works to make your article better. When you write an article, it gives you the freedom to do Advance Editing, which is very good.
6 Google Analytics for WordPress
7 W3 Total Cache
8 WP Smush
9 WP Database Backup
10 Shortcodes Ultimate
Permalink Set It is very important to do this because without this your website will not rank in the search engine.
To set it up for your website Go Dashboard >> after Go to Setting >> and then Click on Permalink
As soon as you go to Permalink you will get many options, from that you will get the name of the post below by clicking on Save Name.
After doing this and posting good articles, your site will slowly start ranking on Google Search Engine.
> Set Default URL
In your site, you will need to set the default URL. For example, instead of BankBazaar.com, change the default URL of www.Bank Bazaar.com.
To correct it From Setting >> Go General Setting, You have to change the URL there.
> Home Page Setting
You can set the home page of your website based on your choice, website topic, website purpose and user.
If you are setting your home page on the blog, then you can change the setting to show the article completely instead of the list.
Initially, if there are not many articles on your site, then you can at least publish the post.
In general terms, how many articles will appear on the home page of your site at once?
To set it you From Setting>> Go Reading and set it according to your needs there.
#5 Publish New Post
After doing all the setup, you can start posting on your website.
For this, you have to go into WordPress Dashboard>> then going to Post By >> Click on New Post
After which prepare your post, for post you can make it user-friendly by taking care of things like Heading, Interlinking, Bold etc.
After that click on Publish, you save the draft later you can publish your post, so keeping all these things in mind, you can set up your website.