This method only works if the security is set to Personal. If you are connected to an enterprise network, such as your office WiFi, this method will not display the password.
WiFi (signal picture)
People often forget their WiFi password. Most people configure a WiFi network once, enter the password on all their devices and forget it completely. If you have also forgotten your WiFi password then there is no need to worry. Today we will tell you how you can recover forgotten wifi password.
Note that this is not a guide to hack into WiFi networks. It is invalid and you could be in more serious trouble than you think. These steps are only for finding your own WiFi password. Apart from this, do not use this method to hack someone else’s WiFi password.
How to Find Forgotten WiFi Password on Windows
Note that this method only works if the security is set to Personal. If you are connected to an enterprise network, such as your office WiFi, this method will not display the password.
1. Using a personal computer connected to a WiFi network, go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center. On a Windows 8 computer, you can tap Windows Key + C, click Search, and look for Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click Change adapter settings on the left sidebar.
3. Right click on the WiFi network you are using and click on Status.
4. Click on Wireless Properties.
5. Click on the Security tab.
6. Now you will see the name of the WiFi network and the hidden password. As soon as you click on the check characters given below, the password will appear in front of you.
How to Find Forgotten WiFi Password on Mac
1. Go to Applications/Utilities.
2. Open Keychain Access. Go to the System Keychain listed under Keychain in the top left.
3. Find the WiFi network you’re trying to find the password for by typing the network name (SSID) into the search box in the upper right corner, or by manually locating it in the list.
4. Double-click on the network name and in the result box, check the Show password option.
5. Enter your user account password and then you will see your WiFi password.
read this also-
Now make your kitchen advance with this smart fridge, Samsung launched 3-door refrigerator
Apple is bringing special technology for iPhone’s camera, photo quality will improve