Nureca IPO Share Allotment: The share allotment of Healthcare and Wellness Product Distributor Company Nureca Limited will be finalized today. On February 25, shares will come in the demat account of those investors, who will be allotted shares. The IPO, which was open from 15 February to 17 February, received a great response from investors. The reserve portion for retail investors was subscribed more than 166 times. In such a situation, it is expected that the listing of the stock can happen with the increase. If you have also invested in an IPO, then you can easily check whether you have got a share or not.
The company kept the price band per share at Rs 396-400 at a face value of Rs 10. Lot size of 35 shares has been kept in the IPO. That is, it was necessary to invest at least Rs 14000 in the IPO.
Was subscribed 40 times
The IPO of Nureca Limited received a great response from investors. The IPO has received bids nearly 40 times. The reserve position for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 3.10 times, while for non-institutional investors, the reserve portion was subscribed 31.59 times. At the same time, the reserve share for retail investors was subscribed 166.65 times.
Option 1: From BSE website
- For this, first you have to go to the BSE website.
- After that the equity box has to be checked.
- Then you have to enter the issue name in the dropdown.
- After that you have to type your application number in the box.
- After that you will have to provide information about your PAN number.
- Finally, you have to click on the search button, after which the complete information will be revealed.
Option 2: On the registrar’s website
- Link Intime is the registrar for this issue.
- For this IPO, one has to go to the registrar’s website.
- Type in the company name in the dropdown.
- After this, enter PAN number, application number or depository / client ID in the box
- Then enter the captcha and click on the search button.
About the company
Saurabh Goyal is the promoter of the company. Nureca Limited is a healthcare and wellness product distributor. The company’s objective is to provide customers with the best quality, durable and innovative tools, so that their lifestyle can be improved. The company has a well-diversified product portfolio, which includes chronic disease products, orthopaedics products, mother and child products, nutritional supplements and lifestyle products.
The company’s total assets stood at Rs 102.48 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2020. At the same time, total revenue was Rs 122.97 crore. The profit after tax was Rs 36.18 crore. The proceeds from the Nureka IPO will be used to meet the capital requirements for the business. At the same time, the fund will also be used in general corporate purpose.