AGS Transact Tech IPO: Earlier the issue size of this IPO was Rs 800 crore, but the company has now reduced it to Rs 680 crore.
AGS Transact Tech IPO: The IPO of AGS Transact Technologies, a payment related services provider, will open next week, on January 19. Earlier the issue size of this IPO was Rs 800 crore, but the company has now reduced it to Rs 680 crore. According to the Red Herring Prospectus (RHP), investors will be able to invest in this IPO till January 21. This IPO will be purely on offer for sale (OFS). The equity shares will be sold by the promoters and other selling shareholders of the company. Under the OFS, promoter Ravi B Goyal will now sell shares up to Rs 677.58 crore. Earlier, he wanted to sell shares worth Rs 792 crore.
Cheapest Home Loan: Preparing to take home loan in the new year, then know which banks have the lowest interest rate
Company related details
- AGS Transact Tech is the integrated omni-channel payment solutions provider in the country providing digital and cash related services to banks and corporates.
- It provides customized products and services like ATM and Cash Recycler Machine (CRM) outsourcing and cash management.
- Apart from this, it also provides digital payment solutions like merchant solutions, transaction processing services and mobile wallets.
- As of March 2021, the company has installed 2,07,335 payment terminals in the country.
- ICICI Securities, HDFC Bank and JM Financial are the lead managers of the issue. The equity shares of the company will be listed on BSE and NSE.
Cheapest Gold Loan: These banks are getting the cheapest gold loan, know how much is the interest rate
Even before the company has made preparations to bring IPO
This is not the first time that AGS Transact Technologies has tried to bring an IPO. Earlier in the year 2018, the company had filed papers with SEBI to raise Rs 1 thousand crore through IPO and this proposal was also approved by SEBI. However, despite this, AGS Transact Technologies did not bring the IPO. The company had also filed draft papers in 2015 to raise Rs 1350 crore through IPO. In 2010 also the company had submitted papers with SEBI.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.