UP School Guidelines: The coronavirus epidemic has affected ordinary life in many ways. Education has also not been incomplete with this.
UP School Guidelines:
The coronavirus epidemic has affected ordinary life in many ways. From the way of working to the way of living has changed completely. Education has also not been incomplete with this. After a long wait, the state of Uttar Pradesh is going to open skulls from October 19 in terms of population. Schools from class 9 to class 12 will be opened now. This order will be applicable to all schools of the board. However, this order will not be applicable to the Containment Zone. Schools will definitely open, but the way of studying will be completely changed. The Uttar Pradesh government has issued guidelines for this. Know that now what schools have to take care of.
- Schools will be opened for classes 9 to 12 from October 19 in the state. This order will be applicable to all schools of the board, but not to the Containment Zone.
- Students can be called only with the written consent of parents.
- A distance of 6 feet between 2 students will be required.
- Parents will be able to decide whether to send their child to school or to study online. That is, after the school opens, now the consent of the parent will be required to send the students to school.
- The schools will be run in two shifts. Students of classes 9 and 10 in the first shift and classes 11 and 12 in the second shift will be called.
- Only up to 50 percent of the students of a class can be called in a day. The remaining 50 percent of the students will come on the second day.
- Schools have to keep the rules of student attendance flexible. No student will be forced to come to school.
- Low attendance will also not affect the students’ results.
- Online classes will also continue. In calling the school, those students who do not have the facility of online education should be given priority.
- Students will be given this facility if they want to study online while at home.
- Students will not be able to leave together during the holiday. They will be released one by one.
Special attention to sanitization and health
- The school will be sanitized after every shift.
- There will be a provision of sanitizer, handwash, thermal scanning and first aid in schools.
- If a student, teacher or other employee has symptoms of cough, cold or fever, they will be sent back home giving first aid.
- Social distancing will be followed at the gate at the time of admission and leave.
- All students will not be discharged simultaneously. If there is more than one gate in schools, their use will be ensured.
- School bus or van etc. will also be sanitized daily.
- The additional amount of masks will be made available by the school management.
Instructions to all officers
Explain that in the context of opening the school from October 19, the order has also been issued by the Additional Chief Secretary (Secondary Education). In this regard, standard operating procedure (SOP) has been issued for health, hygiene and other safety protocols before opening the school, which is available on the website of the department. All Divisional Joint Education Directors and District School Inspectors have been instructed to follow the guidelines properly and get them done.
#Guidelines #Students #sit #distance #feet #attendance #affect #result #October #studying #change