Aadhaar PVC Card Online: If you also want that your Aadhaar Card comes in your wallet just like a debit card and if the Aadhaar card does not get wet in the rain, then for this, now the Aadhaar PVC card has been brought for UIDAI citizens. For the information of your people, let us know that this card will come with weatherproof, great print and laminated.
This means that you will be able to take this Aadhaar PVC Card with you anywhere without worrying about rain. The new Aadhaar Card, which looks like a plastic card, is not only attractive but it is also equipped with the latest security features.
For the information of the people, let us know that the security features will include the Giloch pattern, hologram, ghost image and micro text. Let us give you information about how you can get Aadhaar PVC card made for yourself from home and how much will be charged for it.
Aadhaar PVC Card Online: Apply online like this (Photo- UIDAI)
How to Apply Aadhaar PVC Card Online
- First of all, visit the official website of UIDAI.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to go to the My Aadhaar section.
- In My Aadhaar section, you will get an order Aadhar PVC card option.
- After this, you have to enter a 12 digit Aadhaar number or a 16 digit virtual ID.
- Then enter the security code or captcha code.
- After entering the captcha code click on Send OTP.
- After this, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Insert OTP and tap on the submit button.
- After tapping on the submit button, you will see a preview of your PVC card.
- Then click on the payment option, a new page will open in front of you as soon as you click on the payment option.
- Your PVC card will be ordered as soon as payment is made.
What is Aadhar PVC Card? How much more will be charged
PVC cards are called polyvinyl chloride cards. The PVC card is a plastic card on which your Aadhaar card information will be printed. If any citizen wants to get their Aadhaar PVC Card made, then for this you will have to pay a charge of Rs 50.