If you are thinking of making money from youtube and you do not know correctly, then you have come to the right place. Today we will answer any questions on how to earn money using youtube or how to use it properly.
Although there are many such channels on the internet, with the help of which you can earn money, youtube is a channel that benefits people a lot. You can earn millions from youtube right from home.
Why choose YouTube?
If you are in doubt as to why you should choose youtube and why it is better than the rest, then know that you will need very little money to invest in it. Along with this, you will also save the expenses of hosting and domain that come in creating the website.
Also, you do not need to pay for anything on YouTube to create your channel, put videos, register, etc. Here you will get to do all the things for free. First of all, you will need to create a channel related to your work on youtube and after that, you can start uploading videos in it.
How to create a channel on youtube?
- Creating channels on YouTube is very easy. For this, you have to go to youtube.com and log in with your email id.
- After that you have to click on the button icon named above and on the right side, then click on Settings.
- Now after clicking there, you will see the option of Create a New Channel on which you click.
- When you click on this button, then you have to choose a title according to your work in it.
- As soon as you choose this, your youtube channel is ready, on which you can create and upload videos.
Uploading videos to YouTube channel
By now you have learned about how to create a youtube channel. Now comes the turn, how to upload the video on it. First of all, you have to choose a region. Choose this area in which you have a speciality or interest. For example, reciting poetry or teaching a course to children, etc.
By creating a video, you can upload it to the channel, whose icon will be found on the right side upwards. While uploading or creating a video, keep a few things in mind. Let us know:
- Whenever you make a video, make it with a clear camera so that you do not face any kind of problem while watching or listening to it.
- The video should not be so big that the user should not be bored or too small so that the user does not understand anything. You should take care of how big the video should be as per the requirement of the subject.
- When the video is ready, you should also choose its title or title carefully while uploading it to youtube, because a user sees the title first.
- While uploading the video on youtube, correct information about it should be written in limited and simple words.
- Use the correct tags as well.
How to make money with youtube videos?
Now comes the turn, how can you make money from those videos. There are many ways to make money from videos uploaded to youtube. Let us know them one by one:
- According to Youtube’s policy, after a fixed subscriber and video has a fixed limit of viewing, you can use Google Adsense on it. With this help, google Adsense will show ads on your videos and will pay you if you have a fixed income.
- You can also create videos in which you can review or review the products of different companies. For this, that company will also give you money.
- You can also earn money through affiliate marketing. In this, you have to put a product link of a company on the information of your video and if the user buys that product from that link then you will also get some money from it. Some companies that offer it such as Flipkart, Amazon etc.
- You can also resort to sponsored videos which you can upload at the beginning or middle or end of your video.
Keep these things in mind while working on YouTube
- An attempt to make a video out of the subject you have chosen may lose the user you have created. For example, if you put a video on dance classes but someday you put a video of a comedy, it will reduce the user’s trust in you.
- For this, you choose a region according to your choice and make a video according to it so that your audience will like it.
- You have not copied the video anywhere. This violates youtube’s copyright policy.
- Do not forget to share the video on other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc.
- In the end, your main focus should be on making videos that always reach new people or that the user can share more and more so that the number of subscribers on your channel keeps increasing.
Do you still have any questions or doubts? If yes, you can contact us by commenting below. We will do our best to solve your problem.