PM Mudra Yojana Replace 10 lakhs while making major changes Business loan up to 20 lakhs Has been announced to give. As well as you ₹ 50 thousand You can take SBI Mudra Loan online only. (For more information, visit the link.)
What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
Mudra Yojana’s full name is – Micro Units Development Refinance Agency.
Government of India in April 2015 to cater to the financial needs of small and medium-sized business in the country Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY).
In this, all those who can take a business loan Business start Want to do or wants to grow your Existing Business Idea.
#1 Prime minister Benefits of Mudra scheme
- Without guarantee (Without Guarantee) Loans are given.
- No Fees for Loan Processing are charged.
- Its Repayment Period has been extended by 5 years.
- Your loan can be removed easily by Mudra Card.
# 2 Mudra Scheme Qualifications
Any Indian citizen or firm Excluding farming Is associated with any other type of business – there can apply in Mudra Scheme.
In addition, those merchants who want to carry on their current business are 2Financial Needs up to 0 lakhs Can be completed under this scheme.
To understand the currency scheme in short, you can watch this video –
# 3 Types of Mudra Loans
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana loan is divided into three parts: –
>Shishu Loan: Shishu Loan Loans up to Rs.50,000 / – are given.
>Kishor Loan: Kishor Loan 50,000 / – to 5 lakhs loan | And
>Tarun Loan: Tarun Loan Loans ranging from 5 lakh to 20 lakh are available.
At least 60% of the loans under Mudra Yojana will be given in the form of child loans.
# 4 interest rates and subsidies
- PM Mudra Loan There is no fixed interest rate under
- These may vary depending on the bank, business risk and loan amount.
- Of Mudra Loan Interest Rate From 9% 12% Occur around every year.
- Also someone from the government Subsidy Is not given.
If the applicant has given any other scheme like Sukanya scheme The subsidy that has been applied for can be linked to Mudra Loan.
How to apply for Mudra scheme online?
Now let’s talk about how you can apply online in PM Mudra Yojana and what is the process of taking Mudra Loan –
# 5 choose the right bank
- There is no facility to apply online in Mudra Yojana.
- Like normal loan process, it also has loan processing.
- Through the bank Business Ideas The loan is given in view of
- Therefore, contact the bank with your business plan and proper documents.
- And complete information about the loan process and interest rate will have to be collected.
- To get a loan, you have to fill the application form and submit it.
List of Institutions and Banks Offering Mudra Loan
Presently loans are being given by the following institutions under the Mudra Scheme: –
- By 27 public banks
- 17 private banks
- By 31 regional rural banks
- By 4 Cooperative Banks
- By 36 microfinance institutions
- 25 non-banking financial institutions
# 6 Important Documents
Depending on the loan amount, business and bank rules Documents The number can be small.
- Identity Proof
- Proof of Address (Residence Proof)
- Business Enterprise Copy
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
- Business Plan/Project Report.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank.
- Bank Account Statement (Last 6 months)
- In Case of Rs.2 Lacs and above in last 2 years balance sheet
- Two photos (Proprietor / Partners)
# 7 Mudra Application Form
For Mudra Loan, you can get the application form from the bank or you can download it online: –
- Kishore lone and Tarun Loan Application Form
- Shishu Loan Application Form
- Shishu Loan Application Check List
# 8 Mudra Loan Processing
1. First, collect the application form and document.
2. After that go to your bank and submit the Form + Document.
3. After which your documents will be verified by the bank.
4. Banks may also ask for some more documents for satisfaction.
5. If everything is correct, the bank will accept your application. And
6. Loan Processing After completion, the bank will provide you the check.
(In many Cases, the amount is directly transferred to the bank account.)
7. After which you will be able to use that loan.
# 9 Who will not get the loan?
Many such situations can occur when the bank rejects the loan application of the applicant. like –
- If the applicant does not have proper document.
- If there are no better prospects in the Project Report.
- If the applicant has already taken a business loan or
- The holder is not able to meet the required qualifications.
# 10 What is the limit on the currency card?
A Mudra card (in the form of Rupay Debit Card) is issued to all applicants taking Mudra loans at the time of grant of loan.
Whose Withdraw Limit is as follows –
- Shishu Loan – 10,000
- Kishor Loan – 15,000
- Tarun Loan – 20,000
# 11PM Mudra Yojana Helpline Number
Complaint on not getting loan under Mudra scheme
If you face any problem related to the currency scheme then you can contact the given website, mail and phone number –
> Mudra Yojana Website Portal
> Mail – [email protected]
> Helpline Numbers 1800 180 1111
With this, you can call the number given for the Mudra Yojana according to your state –
Q.1 If SBI does not get the loan within 30 days, what to do?
Years: If you do not get a loan in State Bank of India (SBI Bank) within 30 days, then you will give the chairman of SBI [email protected] But you can email with complete information.
Q.2 Is there any subsidy of any kind in Mudra scheme?
Years: There is no subsidy for loans given under PMMY.
However, if the loan application is linked to some government scheme and capital subsidy is provided in it, then it may also be eligible under PMMY.
Q.3 How much loan has been provided during Mudra Yojana till 2020?
Years: You can see below how much loan has been provided under Mudra Yojana from 2016 to 2020 –
Q.4 How to check PMMY report of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana according to state?
Years: To see the State Wise PMMY Report, first go to this link – INDIA PMMY Report And select your state, after which its report will be in front of you.