Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2020: All farmers (farmers) will also get benefit in adopting the Mera Pani Meri Heritage Scheme 2020! According to the current figures, about 68 lakh metric tonnes (LMT) of rice and 25 (LMT) of Basmati are being cultivated in Haryana! Here in this article, we will give you every information related to Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana such as registering on the website, necessary documents, eligibility and other information! You must read this article for that!
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2020
Mera Paani Meri Virasat Yojana is also an initiative by the government of Haryana (Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Haryana) to conserve water and soil! Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has laid about 19 blocks in the first phase of this scheme, in which the depth of groundwater is more than about 40 meters! Out of these 19 blocks, 8 blocks have more rice cultivation such as Sivan from Kaithal (Kaithal) and Guhla, Sirsa, Ratia in Fatehabad and Shahabad, Ismailabad, Pipli and Baban in Kurukshetra!
Apart from all these, the Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme also includes 50 other areas where Tubewells are used like hosepower! Instead of cultivating civilian rice in Haryana, cultivate Maize, Arhar, Moong, Urad, Sesame, Cotton, and Vegetable! Along with this, the Haryana government is also ordering that no farmer should cultivate rice in areas where the depth of groundwater is less than about 35 meters!
The purpose of Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
You all told me earlier that some crops are such that water is used in large quantities! And there is something that crops grow well even in less water! Rice farming is such that a lot of water is required! And if the rice is being cultivated, the amount of water in the land is already low, then it is useless to cultivate rice there!
In view of all these things, the Government of Haryana has already started the scheme (Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Haryana) from which they have appealed to all the farmers! That rice should not be cultivated in places where groundwater is already low! And the farmers have also benefited from this scheme so that they do not get any reduction in financial aid! On behalf of the government, all those farmers who are unable to cultivate rice will be given an assistance of Rs. 7000 / acre to grow another crop under this scheme. In this scheme, water conservation has also been encouraged by the Government of Haryana.
Apply my water my heritage plan online as follows-
Now we will tell you here how you will register my water under My Heritage Scheme online! Whoever wants to register online in this scheme! He should read the steps given below, which is as follows: –
- To register, first, you need to go to the website http://www.agriharyanaofwm.com/! The page will look something like this to you!
- Now you have to click on “Farmer Registration” below!
- The page will look like this in front of you!
- Now you have to fill the entire form here well! As if to tell about the plan! Then after that the information like the District, District, and name of your village will have to be filled!
- After that, the farmer has to give information about himself! Such as your name, address, parent’s name, category, mobile number and etc.
- After this, complete information about your land where you have to grow the crop will have to be filled!
- After that, the bank information asked will have to be filled in.
- After filling the bank information, now you have to put your Aadhaar card scan copy!
- After filling the complete information, click on the “Submit” button below!
- This way your form will be filled for this plan!
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Helpline Number
Now we will give you information about the helpline number associated with this scheme which is as follows: –
- Farmer Call Center: 1800-180-1551
- Kisan Mobile Number (SMS): 09915862026
- Phone number: 0172-2571553, 0172-2571544
- Fax: 0172-2563242
- E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]