The festival of Rakshabandhan is about to come and preparations have started in the houses. In such a situation, today we are talking about sweets made at home at festivals. You must have eaten and remembered the taste of milk cake, but have you tasted the gram flour cake? If not, now you will be able to make it at your home and other family members will be able to taste it. About ‘Besan Milk Cake’. Only a few ingredients will be required to make it. At the same time, you will also get a taste of Besan Barfi and some Khoya Milk Barfi.
Besan Milk Cake Recipe: Make Besan Burfi at home in easy way
Besan Laddus are also very popular in North India. Today we are going to tell you the best recipe of Besan Barfi. From the market, you may have eaten Besan Barfi many times but the point of Besan Barfi made at home is different, so next time whenever you feel like eating Besan Barfi, then make it at home and eat it too. Feed
Besan Ki Barfi Recipe: Required Ingredients
Barfi prepared from three types of ingredients is prepared with gram flour, ghee and sugar syrup. You can make and eat it on festivals and also if you want to eat something sweet, it can be made.
- Cup ghee
- Cup gram flour
- Cup milk powder
- Cup sugar
- Cup of water
- Cashew nuts and almonds and pistachios
- Small cardamom
How To Make Besan Burfi?
- Heat ghee in a pan and mix gram flour and fry it lightly to remove the rawness of gram flour.
- Now add milk powder and mix well together and turn off the gas.
- Mix sugar and water in a pan and make 1 wire syrup.
- Slowly add the gram flour mixture into the syrup and turn off the gas when the mixture starts leaving the edges.
- Grease a square pot with ghee and add gram flour mixture and spread it.
- Add chopped dry fruit from above and let it cool.
- Cut into the round pieces and serve.
How To Serve Besan Barfi?
- You can serve the gram flour barfi by garnishing it with almonds at the end.
- Besan’s suggestion to make barfi
- While stirring the gram flour while stirring continuously, the medium is to roast on fire, gram flour should not be burnt.
- Cook sugar syrup by checking. If the gram flour barfi is not ready well in 6 hours, then put the barfi in the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes on heating or melted ghee and freeze again.
If gram flour barfi has become very hard, then add 2 tablespoons milk in the pan, heat it and put the hard barfi in hot milk, break the barfi on a low flame and cook until it becomes soft and as the mixture starts to form Garnish the barfi with ghee in the plate, the barfi will soften and freeze.