PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020: Installment of Rs 2000 if not received under PM Kisan Yojana The Central Government has started the process of adding farmers’ names in the new financial year, the new financial year has started, so now a new list will be released. Before the farmers have been allowed to check their names and add new names, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 can check the new list on the government website pmkisan.gov.in. Apart from this, if you are a beneficiary, you can also apply to add your name online along with checking your status online.
Installment of Rs 2000 if not received under PM Kisan Yojana
Are you a farmer and have registered yourself under this scheme and till now Rs 2,000 has not come in your account? If so, then you can know your status online and get a solution to the problem, you can contact your village lekhpal or district agriculture officer, even if the amount is not transferred to your account then You can directly contact the helpline numbers issued by the Union Ministry of Agriculture.
- Whose family members do not pay tax?
- Apart from this, there should not be any other government job except class IV.
- Who has land in his name.
You can check your Farmer Status online like this
If you have applied to take advantage of this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 and now want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries, then the government has now provided this facility online for you as well, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 You can check your new name online on the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020: By downloading the mobile app
If you want to keep yourself updated with this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020, then for this you have to click on this link pmkisan.gov.in, apart from this you can download the PM Kisan Mobile App by going to Google Play Store. Not only this, what is the status of your application, farmers can also get information through Aadhaar number/bank account / mobile number, in addition to this, if you want to keep yourself updated about PM Kisan Yojana, a link has also been given. , Through this link, you can download the PM Kisan Mobile App by going to the Google Play Store.
Many features provided in ‘Farmer’s Corner’ tab
- The government is providing the Farmer Corner tab to farmers. For this, farmers have to log on to the pmkisan.gov.in website.
- It has to be clicked in the “Farmer Corner” tab given in it. In this tab, farmers are given the option to register themselves under PM Kisan Yojana.
- If you have applied before and your Aadhaar has not been uploaded properly or for some reason, the Aadhaar number has been entered incorrectly, then its information will also be found in it.
- The names of farmers who have been given the benefit of this scheme can also be seen according to the state/district wise / tehsil/village.
- In this, the government has uploaded the complete list of all the beneficiaries.
Valid list for one year –
According to the website, the list of beneficiaries included in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 remains valid for only one year. Further, it does not remain valid, every year a new list of Samman Nidhi beneficiaries is prepared, the list is made at the village level.
PM Kisan Helpline Number for more information.
- PM Kisan Helpline – 155261
- PM Kisan Toll-Free – 1800115526
- PM Kisan Land Line Number: 011-23381092, 2338240