‘Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana’ This scheme has been started by our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the youth of the country who are looking for employment are given skill training related to the industry. This training will help them to achieve better livelihood. PMKVY is a scheme implemented by National Skill Development Corporation. PM Koushal Vikas Yojana In this, a budget of about Rs. 12,000 / – crore has been passed to provide skill training to about 10 million youth.
Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme
The scheme is to be conducted by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE). In this scheme PMKVY, such as youth who are unemployed and less educated, are given skill training of the respective industry according to their interest. In Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, you can take training by registering online.
Training centres have also been set up for PMKVY. If you have skill and experience in any field, then you can join PMKVY as a training provider. The National Skill Development Corporation has been implemented with the aim of imparting skills to India under the PEMKVY.
Benefits of PMKVY
- This scheme can benefit such people who are unemployed and who are looking for employment. Youngsters who have left their schools or colleges, and are having trouble in finding employment. Training is given under their Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- With this scheme, you can get training to develop your talent and make your talent a means of livelihood.
- Under PIMKVY, youth are trained in technical and technical subjects. So that they can start their employment. No youth remain unemployed due to lack of training.
- Through PMKVY, training is given to unemployed youth according to their interest and choice.
- After training, the candidate is given a valuation fee by the government. So that you can start your business after training.
PM Koushal Vikas Yojana
In short term training, skill training is imparted to those youths who have completed school or college and are unemployed. This training takes 150 to 300 hours. Upon completion of training, candidates are evaluated and provided placement assistance by training partners. After completion of training of PMKVY, the assessment fee is paid by the government to the youth who have received training. Digital literacy, financial, industry, entrepreneurship and soft skills training is imparted under PIMKVY. Candidates can get training in any subject as per their interest.
Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme Syllabus
- Electronics & Hardware
- Food processing
- Green jobs
- Iron and steel
- Life Science
- Media & Entertainment
- The plumber
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Capital Goods
- Beauty and wellness
- Textile and Handloom
Pradhan Mantri Koushal Vikas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Koushal Vikas Yojana is a scheme run by the National Development Corporation of the Government of India. In this, youth are trained for employment. So that it can become self-sufficient and get a good livelihood.
In the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme PM Koushal Vikas Yojana, you can enable your skill and make it a means of resurgence. Training centres have been built by the Government of India at some place of PMKVY. If you also want to get training under this scheme, then you have to register online.
Also know: – PM Kisan Yojana Balance Check: The sixth installment of the scheme has come, check the balance in your Jan Dhan account