PM Scholarship Scheme 2020- Children are being given scholarships by Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, that is why this scheme has been named Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme! Now we will tell you which children will get this scholarship and how much will be the amount of scholarship, under this scheme of PM Scholarship Scheme, scholarship will be provided to ex-fighters and former Indian Coast Guard children.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2020
Know what should be the eligibility for this scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme, the interested applicants have obtained at least 60 percent number and children studying in the second or more years of any course will not get the benefit of this scheme. Who will be given so much importance to provide!
- Children whose parents are ex-servicemen i.e. students of the family of X-Servicemen whose parents were employed in the Army Navy Airforce i.e. X-Servicemen, their children can apply for scholarship form.
- Whichever students also want to do B.Tech, MBBS B.Ed, BBA, BSc, or B.Pharma. He can apply for PM scholarship scheme form.
- If you belong to army family, then quickly fill this application form, we will tell you what are the benefits of this scheme and the documents required for it.
- Those students should have at least 50% marks in every subject! If a student has less than 50% marks, then that student’s scholarship will be destroyed!
Who are not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme-
- Remember, students studying in the 2nd and subsequent years are not eligible! (Except for integrated courses – where a 1st part is academic and 2nd part is integrated as a professional course)!
- Civil wards including para-military personnel are not eligible.
- Students studying abroad are not eligible for desw.gov in PM Scholarship!
- Candidates receiving stipends for professional degree courses!
- Students studying through distance education courses are not eligible for this!
- Not eligible for PMSS except Master’s degree course!
Documents required for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme-
Aadhar card bank, passbook copy, educational certificate, birth certificate
Apply online for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme as follows –
- To apply for Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme, you have to click on the website http://ksb.gov.in/ here!
- After clicking on the website, you will see the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Application Form!
- Now you click on submit button.
- After completing this process, your application form of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme will be filled!
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme
- Under this scheme, students who bring 85% marks in class 12, the government will give scholarship of 25 thousand rupees to those students!
- Students who score 75% marks in class XII! 10 thousand rupees will be given to those students for 10 months, scholarship of 1 thousand rupees will be given every month.
- The children whose parents are associated with Army Navi, Air force! Those students can apply for scholarship form!
- Students who are good in studies but financially weak! The government will benefit those students!
- Students who have passed 10th and 12th but want to graduate or take a course due to financial constraints. If they are unable to do so, then the government will bear the cost of further studies to those students!
- Students who are preparing for any kind of business course! They will be given a scholarship of 2000 rupees every month for 4-5 years!
For more information, contact the helpline number given below-
- Toll-free Modi Scholarship Portal Helpline Number: 1800115250
- E mail ID: [email protected]
Also know – PM Kisan Yojana: Five major changes made by the government, will affect these farmers
if you SRBpost.com Have a question related to this post! Or if you want other information, you can ask in the comment box below!