- SBI Kisan credit card: SBI has launched a new facility for Kisan Credit Card customers.
- With this new facility, all the work of farmers (SBI Loan Scheme) will be done from home.
- Now farmers can increase or decrease the limit of KCC Loan Scheme from their home.
- Yono Krishi App: This will enable farmers to take more loans from the bank in times of need.
- Good news for SBI customers, now Kisan Credit Card will get more loan at less interest
SBI Kisan Credit Card:
State Bank of India (SBI) has given great relief to the farmers. SBI has launched a new facility for Kisan Credit Card customers. With this new facility, all the work of the farmers (SBI Loan Scheme) will be done from home. Under which now farmers can increase or decrease the limit of KCC Loan Scheme from their home.
This will enable farmers to take more loans from the bank in times of need. Explain that earlier farmers had to go to the bank branch for this. However, the State Bank of India has introduced a new service on its Yono Krishi App, which will be called Kisan Credit Card Review or KCC Review Option.
SBI maintains debit and credit cards, know important things, these services are shutting down from September 30
SBI Customer Attention! Transaction rules will change from October 1
All work will be online
SBI said that the review of KCC would be possible without sitting at the bank branch. For this, customers can review on SBI Yono App. The process of using Kisan Credit Card Review on the Yono app has now become much easier. Through this, farmers can easily increase the limit of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) 4 clicks at home without any paperwork. For this, download the SBI YONO app and after login go to YONO Krishi Option and then go to Khata Option. After this, choose the KCC Review option and apply.
SBI is going to conduct mega e-auction; Good to buy house, shop or plot
SBI Yono Krishi App Features
- In addition to reviewing the credit card, farmers can also open a YONO account with this app.
- The Yono Krishi Manch also facilitates farmers to open bank accounts.
- This will serve as a financial sum for the investment and insurance needs of the farmers.
- All the work related to Krishi Mandi will also be completed through Yono Krishi App.
- Also, facilities like fertilizer, seeds, sale, online market will be available.
- This app has been launched in 10 languages.
UTI AMC launched the IPO for Rs. 3,000 crores. SBI, LIC, Bank of Baroda to sell their stake
Loan will be available at a low-interest rate
Explain that through the Kisan Credit Card, you can get a loan of up to Rs 1.60 lakh without guarantee. On the loan amount up to Rs 3 lakh, interest is exempted at the rate of 2% per annum. If the loan is repaid early, additional interest is waived at the rate of 3% per annum.
SBI Loan customers big relief, EMI exemption for 2 years, know changes
#Good #news #SBI #customers #interest #Kisan #Credit #Card