Most people make cold at home. If you too want to make healthy and tasty drinks in addition to this Holi coolness, then we are telling you about two refreshing drinks. After drinking it, you will forget the taste of other drinks.
Holi festival is full of colors. Different types of dishes are made at home on this festival. Apart from this, refreshing drinks have a different craze. Along with being delicious in cold drink, refreshments are also felt. Dry fruits are also used along with milk in the cold. Most people make cold at home. If you too want to make healthy and tasty drinks in addition to this Holi coolness, then we are telling you about two refreshing drinks. After drinking it, you will forget the taste of other drinks.
The first is Mango Lassi and the second is Lemonade. Lassi is a traditional drink in Punjab which is made by adding curd, water, cumin powder and salt. In this Holi, you can serve refreshing drinks like Mango Lassi and Lemonade to your guests instead of cold. After drinking both these drinks, relatives will start asking for the recipe.
1. 260 grams mango pulp
2. 300 gm curd
3. 5 tablespoons China
4. 15 to 20 ice cube
5. 420 ml water
6. 2 tablespoons rose syrup
7. Mint leaves to garnish
Method of making
1. Mix all the things in the jug and blade it in the grinder
2. Add ice cube if needed.
3. Garnish by adding rose syrup and mint leaves to it.
1. 160 ml sugar syrup
2. 5 lemons
3. Mint leaves 15 to 18 minutes
4. 8 to 10 ice cube
5. 950 ml water
6. Half a teaspoon of Chaat Masala
To make sugar syrup, mix 130 grams of sugar in 150 ml of water.
1. First of all, prepare sugar syrup by mixing sugar in water. Then add ice cube to it.
2. To make lemonade, mix lemon, chaat masala, black salt, mint leaves, ice cube, water and sugar syrup in a bowl.
3. Serve your guests by mixing all these things well.
Also read- Holi 2021: If you are out on the occasion of Holi, do not forget to enjoy these famous desserts.
Also read- Holi 2021: Keep healthy food in the party on Holi day, will increase immunity