5) Workout – Exercising is a very good habit. If you exercise every day, the calories burned in the body due to the hard work behind it. Due to which the body gets sweat and cortisol is removed. By exercising, not only your physical health but also your mental health is fine and it makes your immunity strong. The immunity of people who do not exercise is weaker than the person who exercises daily.
Home remedies for strengthening immunity
1) Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is counted among the biggest and beneficial herbs of Ayurveda. It is said that a person who consumes ashwagandha, he keeps away from thousands of diseases and his body does not grow old too quickly. If you consume Ashwagandha every day, it makes your immune system very strong and also increases the energy in your body. The person who uses Ashwagandha with the right rules, that person’s body becomes strong and young for a long time. lives.
2) Amla – Amla has also been called the nectar fruit in Ayurveda and it is said that it is because there is a lot of vitamin-C in amla. You will be surprised to know that as much vitamin-C is present in 15 oranges, vitamin-C alone is in one gooseberry and vitamin-C is considered a very important element in strengthening the immune system. If you consume amla in any form daily, it makes your immune system strong. You can also take gooseberry as a marmalade or as a pickle or as a juice.
3) Giloy Giloy is also called ‘Amrita’ in Ayurveda, which means nectar vine, ie this plant is like any nectar. Giloy contains antioxidants and vitamin C-like elements which destroy the free radicals produced in the body. Consumption of Giloy also cleanses the blood and due to the abundant amount of Vitamin-C, it also helps to boost immunity. There are many other benefits to your body. To use it, you should buy Giloy powder from the market and drink one teaspoon of Giloy powder in a glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning; Your immunity will become very strong.
4) Chyawanprash – More than 100 herbs and ingredients are used in Chavanprash of good quality. If one teaspoon of Chavanprash is consumed daily on an empty stomach in the morning, it not only makes the immune system strong, but also eliminates many allergies and infections. Chyawanprash is very beneficial for those who have less stamina and fatigue problems. Especially men must consume Chyawanprash.
5) Turmeric milk – If you want that you do not have to work too hard to increase immunity, then you just use this recipe daily. You add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder in a glass of cow’s milk every night before bed and start drinking it daily by adding a pinch of black pepper. With the effect of turmeric and black pepper, it will remove the defects of your body and at the same time it will make your immunity quite strong.
6) Ayurvedic decoction – Decoction has been given great importance in Ayurveda. Its use makes your immune system very strong. Its intake is always empty stomach in the morning or empty stomach in the evening. Let us know what is the method of making this decoction:
Method – Take 5 basil leaves, 5 black pepper, ginger, honey, cinnamon, makhana. Now heat 1 cup of water and add these ingredients and boil it well. When the color of the decoction turns a little black, understand that your decoction is ready.
7) Mint drinks – Mint drink can be considered the most delicious and easiest way to increase immunity.This drink contains abundant amounts of anti-oxidants and vitamin C which increases immunity and brings freshness to the body. It is also for your stomach and digestive system. It is very beneficial, so let’s know how to make minute drinks.
Method – Grind 5 mint leaves (mint leaves) well and mix in 1 glass of water, now mix 2 teaspoons honey and 2 teaspoons lemon juice in it. Your mint drink is ready. If you want to get the full benefit, then drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
Do pay attention to these important things
1) Start sleeping early at night and start waking up early in the morning. This is a very good habit that boosts your immunity.
2) Always eat homemade food and avoid eating contaminated outside and incorporate balance diet into your life.
3) Get enough sleep for 7 to 8 hours because whatever you do, if your sleep is not complete then your immunity will be weak.
4) Exercise daily because a research has revealed that the immunity of people who exercise every day is stronger than those who do not exercise.
5) Do not consume alcohol, smoke or any kind of intoxicants; Immunity is weak due to consumption of these things and these things call for diseases.
Friends, hope you liked this article and you must have found the answer to the questions related to immunity. If you have any other question in your mind then definitely ask in the comment box.
Website link: https://healthkenuskhe.com/
We thank Rajdeep ji for this article. We hope that Rajdeep will keep making people aware of his health by writing good articles like this. Also we have their website HealthKeNuskhe.Com Let’s wish for a good future.
Also read these Health Articles:
➡ Did you like the article “Natural Ways To Increase Immunity” Please share your comments.
If you have any article, story, essay or information in Hindi that you want to share with us, please e-mail it with your photo. Our Id is:[email protected]If you like, we will PUBLISH it here with your name and photo. Thanks!