Bitter gourd juice filled with minerals and vitamins, know its properties: The bitter taste of bitter gourd is far more virtuous than it is! Do you know that bitter gourd in taste is a fruit, not a vegetable! Bitter gourd contains many medicinal ingredients, which are extremely beneficial! Talking about the medicinal properties of bitter gourd, you can use bitter gourd leaves along with bitter gourd fruit! Using bitter gourd will be beneficial for your health! Bitter gourd contains plenty of minerals, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants, which makes it a healthy and beneficial fruit! Bitter gourd is rich in antioxidants and essential vitamins!
Bitter gourd juice filled with minerals and vitamins
Benefits of bitter gourd –
- It is found the insufficient amount of phosphorus! It removes phlegm, constipation and digestive problems! Digestion of food is done properly by its intake, and hunger is also opened up.
- Bitter gourd is very beneficial in case of asthma. In asthma, eating spices vegetable without bitter gourd is beneficial!
- It is good to consume bitter gourd juice in the stomach due to gas formation and indigestion, which cures this disease for a long time!
- Drinking bitter gourd juice strengthens the liver and eliminates all liver problems! Consumption of these daily results in a week! It is also beneficial in jaundice!
- Boiling bitter gourd leaves or fruit in water and consuming it, increases immunity, and cures any infection!
- If you have vomiting or diarrhoea or cholera, mix black salt in bitter gourd juice and drink immediately. Even if there is a problem of ascites, drinking two spoonfuls of juice mixed with water is beneficial.
- Bitter gourd is also a very effective remedy in paralysis or paralysis. Eating raw bitter gourd in it is beneficial for the patient.
- Bitter Gourd is like nectar even to clean the blood. It is considered very effective in diabetes! In diabetes, drinking a quarter cup of bitter gourd juice with the same amount of carrot juice is beneficial.
- Bitter gourd is very beneficial in piles! Taking half a teaspoon of sugar in one teaspoon of bitter gourd juice gives relief!
- Massaging the juice of Bitter Gourd is beneficial for arthritis and burning sensation in the legs.
How to make bitter gourd juice –
- Bitter gourd – 1
- Pineapple – 1
- Green Apple – ½
- Coriander – 2
- Cucumber – 1
Wash all the fruits! Peel the pineapple! Cut the bitter gourd in half, then extract the juice of everything and serve!
Bitter gourd is eaten in many ways! Most people make its vegetable and eat it, while some people like to take its juice. Bitter Gourd juice has many benefits! Bitter gourd contains plenty of vitamins A, B and C. Bitter gourd contains flavonoids such as betacarotene, iron, zinc, potassium, carotene, lutein, magnesium and manganese! Bitter gourd is used to prepare medicines. It is blood-bearing fruit! This is the reason that consuming bitter gourd daily or drinking its juice can relieve many health problems!