As we continue to do it, we are paying the price for it. Whether it is industrial development or technical, we have paid the price of every development, because somewhere we have done injustice to our environment. This is the reason that pollution is increasing day by day and we are getting more vulnerable to diseases. From water to air, everything is getting contaminated and in this episode these days the increasing air pollution has attracted attention because the level of pollution becomes so high that even the risk of life cannot be ruled out.
What causes rising air pollution?
If we understand briefly, then air pollution is caused by the dust and smoke of the vehicles, gases of factories, dust, pollen, fire, stubble etc.
Side Effects of Air Pollution…
Headache, nausea, dizziness, heart disease, asthma, other respiratory diseases, lung cancer etc. Apart from this, it can also affect the kidneys, liver, nervous system, brain and other organs.
How are you rescuing?
- Use public transport more than private vehicles.
- Avoid burning trash or other waste products.
- After checking your vehicles, keep them in good condition.
- Use more safe means for the environment.
- Use water-based paints.
- Do whatever you can to recycle.
- People who have asthma and respiratory problems, they should go out less if pollution is high or use a mask.
- Reduce pollution not only outside but also indoors.
- Avoid cigarette and stove smoke.
- Cosmetics, perfumes, room fresheners, hair spray, paints, etc. can also cause problems for asthma patients.
The best way to avoid air pollution is air purifiers…
- This reduces the possibility of asthma attacks, as it purifies the air by reducing indoor pollution.
- It reduces the level of carbon dioxide in the home and provides oxygen to the air, which keeps you healthy, because carbon dioxide causes you headache, dizziness, nausea, weakness, fainting, blood pressure, lung diseases, sweating, breathing difficulties. And even till death. In this case, air purifiers are no less than a boon for your health.
- Allergic reactions are reduced, as it reduces your pet’s body odour, other dust and particles.
- Air purifier protects your lungs from disease by avoiding tobacco and cigarette smoke. Tobacco smoke can cause serious lung diseases as well as heart diseases. Apart from this, diseases like ear infection, asthma, pneumonia and bronchitis can also be caused by cigarette and tobacco smoke. Second-hand smoke is equally dangerous, especially for children, because their lungs are still in the development process and their breathing speed is faster than adults, which makes them vulnerable to it. Air purifiers eliminate the effects of such fumes by HEPA filters and activated carbon.
- It also purifies the poisonous and harmful particles and substances present in the air, which reduces the chances of mesothelioma, which is a type of cancer.
- This eliminates radon gas, which can cause lung cancer.
- It also helps to keep you safe by eliminating the compounds responsible for fatal diseases like leukaemia and lymphoma.
- It helps a lot in protecting children and the elderly from respiratory diseases.
- It protects you from mosquitoes and other disease-causing pests, which do not prevent diseases like malaria.
- It keeps your brain calm and healthy by increasing the purity of the air so that stress and depression surround you less and also helps you to get good sleep.
- Not only home, but it also gives you a healthy atmosphere by providing pure air in health clinics and hospitals.
How to select the right air purifier?
- You will find many types of these in the market, which will have different capacities, sizes, sizes and colors.
- You better understand your need and also keep in mind the size of the room or house. Your purifier should have the ability to purify your room, or if it turns out that it turns out to be smaller or less efficient depending on the size of the room, then no benefit.
- You should also find out whether it removes only the stink or it also destroys many disease-causing elements.
- Take care of noise control as well as budget.
- The best purifier will be the one with Hepa filters, as it can eliminate pollution-causing elements by almost 100 percent and provide you with completely pure air.
- It is important to be portable and easy to use i.e. user friendly. The rest, if you buy yourself by doing research and taking good care, then you will get better results.