Our body needs vitamin D in sufficient quantity. It’s one big source is sunshine. If we regularly sit in the soft sun for 10 minutes in the morning, then there are many health benefits.
It is fine in the village, but the sun is very rare in the houses of the city, but it is very important to stay healthy. Therefore, right on the balcony, terrace or verandah, wherever you get it, definitely bake sun for a while.
Benefits of sunlight
- Sunlight strengthens bones. We can get 90 percent vitamin D required for the body from sunlight, which is necessary to keep bones healthy. It also reduces the chances of getting osteoporosis.
- Sun increases the immunity of the body, which protects us from diseases like cold-fever, cough-fever.
- Metabolism is improved by sunlight. Which helps in weight loss. Research has also revealed that there is a deep connection between Suryaprakash and BMI. It is also helpful in reducing weight.
- Soaking incense causes a hormone called melatonin in the body to get rid of insomnia and get good sleep.
- By sitting for a while in the sun, the body gets bacteria-free, as well as the skin starts glowing. It also removes problems like pimples, acne and skin infection.
- Cholesterol is reduced by sitting in the sun for a while regularly. Blood pressure remains under control and the risk of heart disease also decreases.
- Incense improves blood circulation.
- Soaking incense increases the number of red blood cells ie red blood cells and white blood cells ie white particles.
- It keeps the digestive system fine. Constipation problem ends.
- Ultraviolet rays emanating from the sun reduce the hyperactivity of our immune system, which protects against skin problems like psoriasis.
- Soaking incense keeps the brain healthy.
- All kinds of infections, fungal infections and many other diseases are also cured by sunlight.
- The easiest way to overcome vitamin-D deficiency, sit in sunlight before 10 am. Vitamin-D deficiency can be overcome by sunning 15 to 20 minutes daily. According to research, vitamin D also helps in fighting corona. Vitamin-D corona prevents the virus from becoming serious in patients and also reduces the risk of death.
How much sunlight is necessary?
It is sufficient to sunbathe 20-30 minutes in the morning three days a week. With this, vitamin D is required for the body.
Keep these things in mind
- Avoid strong sunlight. The ultraviolet rays emanating from it can damage your skin. They can also cause skin cancer.
- One should not sit in the sun after sweating.
- Sitting in the sun afternoon does not help much, yes it can definitely cause harm. So avoid going in the sun afternoon.
Vitamin D deficiency in 80 percent people
A recent research revealed the fact that about 80 percent people in India are deficient in Vitamin-D. It is a matter of concern that 90 percent of the children are also facing many health problems due to lack of vitamin-D. In Delhi alone, 90 to 97 percent of school children (aged 6–17 years) have been found to have vitamin-D deficiency, while India is one of the countries in the world where adequate sunlight comes.