Sensex Crosses 60,000 Level: The domestic domestic index BSE Sensex today crossed the historical level of 60 thousand on the last trading day of this week on 24 September. The Sensex was able to reach this position on the back of a boom in vaccination and improvement in economic activity. The special thing is that the Sensex gained 1 thousand points in just six trading days and it has completed the journey of 59 thousand to 60 thousand. In the last trading session on September 23, it closed at 59885 with a gain of 958 points.
Enthusiastic analysts have cautioned investors on the Sensex reaching new highs. According to Vijaykumar, Chief Investment Strategist, Geojit Financial Services, there was a correction of 5-20 per cent in all the bull markets before this. According to Vijayakumar, new investors have invested a lot in the market at this time.
Listing of shares of Sansera Engineering at a premium, investors got this much return on the first day
This is the journey of Sensex from 50 thousand to 60 thousand
- Under the influence of the bulls, the 30-share equity benchmark index Sensex completed the journey of 59 thousand in just 8 months from 50 thousand on 21 January 2021 to 16 September.
- The Sensex completed the journey of 57 thousand to 58 thousand in just three days from 31 August to 3 September.
- So far this month, the Sensex has gained 4.4 per cent, while it has gained 7 per cent in the last one month.
- Talking about 2021 this year, the Sensex has gained 25.10 percent.
- Earlier this year, the Sensex had crossed the historical level of 50 thousand in intra-day trading in January and then it crossed the level of 51 thousand on 5 February after the passing of the general budget.
- In the next 10 days, on February 15, the domestic benchmark index crossed the level of 52 thousand.
- It took four months for the BSE Sensex to complete the journey of the next 1000 points and for the first time it crossed the level of 53 thousand.
- After this, the Sensex crossed the level of 54 thousand on 4 August.
- The great journey of the Sensex continued and it crossed the level of 55 thousand on 13th August, 56 thousand on 18th August and 57 thousand on 31st August.
(Article: Surbhi Jain)