Royal Enfield has launched a completely new range of CE Certified Rye Ding Jackets. It is based on different types of riding needs. This new riding jacket range is designed keeping in mind the different weather conditions and terrain. The price of these new jackets ranges from Rs 4950 to Rs 14950. Prioritizing safety, Royal Enfield has ensured that these jackets stand up to global safety norms. The new Riding Jackets range consists of 5 jackets which are CE certified as well as Class A protection under the Personal Protective Equipment Regulations. With these jackets, the bike can be run on all kinds of conditions on and off road.
The jackets are fitted with D30 and KNOX armors, considered to be the most reliable internal impact protection armors. These armors have CE Level One and Level 2 armor certification. Royal Enfield’s collection of new jackets is divided into 3 parts based on riding needs –
1. The City Riding Collection has been designed for summer. It starts at Rs 4950 and is equipped with high quality Knox CE Level 1 Flexi Form and Micro Lock Armors. Airy polyester used in this keeps mash riders cool and dry. Two collections of jackets in this collection are Streetwind V2 and Windfarer.
2. Highway touring line collection is classic and it is fit for all types of adventure. Its price starts from Rs 8950 and it is CE certified under Class A. The three variants in this range are Explorer V3, Stormraider and Sanders.
3. The third type of flagship line, High Altitude All Terrain Riding Jackets, starts at Rs 12950. This ensures superior shock absorption with D3O armors. The two exclusive variants in this range are Khardung La V2 and Nirvik.
City/short Rides Range
- Streetwind V2- Rs 4950
- Windfarer- Rs 6950
Highway Touring Range
- Explorer V3- 8950 रु – (CE certified)
- Stormraider- 9950 रु – (CE certified)
- Sanders-11950 रु (CE certified)
High Altitude/All terrain Range
- Khardung La V2- 12950 रु (CE certified)
- Nirvik priced-14950 रु (CE certified)
Interactive page to help
Royal Enfield has an interactive page on their website to help the rider choose the right jacket https://store.royalenfield.com/ceridingjackets Is also created. Here, riders can choose jackets based on weather conditions, riding requirements or protection level. Riders can also compare different jackets. The new riding jackets can be purchased from Royal Enfield’s official online store store.royalenfield.com and all dealerships. Apart from this, this collection is also present at Amazon, select Central and Shopper Stop outlets.
#range #Royal #Enfiled #Lie #Riding #Jackets #starting