Afghanistan Taliban: The terror of Taliban is increasing rapidly in Afghanistan. Due to which common people are facing lot of problems. So far this year, 3,60,000 people have been forced to migrate.
Displacement in Afghanistan – symbolic picture
Afghanistan Taliban Conflict: UN chief Antonio Guterres said that about 360,000 people have been displaced since the beginning of this year due to the escalating conflict in Afghanistan. He expressed deep concern over the safety of the people at Lashkargah, where fighting with the Taliban could lead to thousands of people trapped. The United Nations Assistance Operation in Afghanistan (UNAMA) called for an immediate end to fighting in urban areas, saying civilians were facing the brunt of the violence.
According to a recent news, 40 civilians were killed and 118 injured in Lashkargah in the last 24 hours. At least five civilians were killed and 42 were injured in Kandahar (Afghanistan Taliban War News). “We are deeply concerned about the safety of people at Lashkargah, where fighting could have thousands of people trapped,” Stéphane Dujarric, spokesman for Secretary-General Guterres, told a daily news conference on Wednesday.
50 lakh people displaced by 2012
Dujarric said that some 360,000 people have been forcibly displaced in the conflict in Afghanistan since the beginning of this year. About 5 million people have been displaced since 2012 (Afghanistan Taliban Conflict). Attacks on health facilities in the first six months of the year have deprived 200,000 people of basic medical care in Afghanistan. “We urge all conflicting parties to protect civilians, aid workers and civilian infrastructure, including schools and hospitals, in compliance with international humanitarian law,” he said.
Help reached 2000 people of Kandahar
He said that on August 1, food, water, sanitation and cash assistance have been provided to more than 2,000 people in Kandahar (Afghanistan People’s Displacement). Referring to children facing “horrific violence” in Afghanistan, Dujarric said the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has expressed outrage over reports that a 12-year-old boy in Faryad province was brutally assaulted by a member of an anti-government group. assaulted. UNICEF said that the boy was shocked by the violence and that he and his family were being supported along with local partners.
Also read- NASA shared video of 13 billion year old galaxy data, different sound coming out of each light, why is it so special?
Also read- Israel can attack Iran anytime! Defense Minister told why it is necessary to take military action, asked the world to break the silence