Bluehost is one of the best host services providing company that gives the benefit globally all over the world with the best features. Hosting service providers allot space on the webserver for websites for all kinds of files. Today, Bluehost handles more than 30 Lac’s websites. It is the largest and one of the affordable powerful hosts spotted. Several hosting provider companies give reliable features, then why opt for Bluehost? So, this article would be providing you with all the relevant information about Bluehost including all the pros and cons necessary. After reading you would have collected an ample amount of information that would surely give you quite many reasons to go with Bluehost. Let’s get more into it, Happy reading!
What should be the features of a good host provider?
- It should have a good page loading time.
- The right amount of uptime.
- The cost should be reliable.
- The speed it provides should be fast enough.
- It should provide a good facility of customer service.
- It must have security features.
- It must provide for your data backup.
- The guarantee must be provided by them for customer satisfaction.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is a web host service providing company created in 1996 and settled in 2003. Today, leading over two million domains and comes under the top 10 largest web hosts. It has a good relationship with the WordPress community, so it provides a one-click WordPress service. It has been graded A+ when it comes to performance.
Why choose Bluehost over any other company?
Bluehost comes among the most reliable companies and has been ranked number one, providing all the necessary features mentioned for being a good host provider. They give us a quick and budget-friendly environment which makes the user attract towards itself. It is easy to use and has a simple cPanel and which becomes a major helping hand to beginners. WordPress is preinstalled in it. They provide plenty of versatile features that improve performance.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bluehost
Each and everything has the summation of positive and negative points that must always be taken into consideration and then only we must opt it for your use. Here, mentioned below are the pros and cons for Bluehost that should be neglected.
Advantages of Bluehost:
- Optimized hosting for WordPress is provided.
- It demands Rs. 199 for each month in India.
- The uptime provided by them is around 99.99%.
- Its speed given is approx. 330ms.
- Page loading time is about 0.98 seconds.
- Full-time 24/7 customer support is provided.
- All kinds of malware and firewall stay away from your website due to the best security protection.
- 30 days money-back policy guarantees to return your money if you are unsatisfied with it.
- Quick and easy installation of apps.
- Free domain, unlimited bandwidth, SSL certification, and call support are provided.
Disadvantages of Bluehost:
- It does not provide any free site migration service.
- It owns high renewable rates.
- Less cost is only for the first trial, afterwards, then keep on increasing it as per the features.
- It does not provide any window hosting and uptime guarantee.
- When you wish to upgrade features it adds on the cost.
- It does not provide a good backup facility.
- It does not provide a ticket-based support system.
- A solid speed is only provided to US users, which becomes a major drawback.
- If you are looking for advanced options then, to be honest, Bluehost is not for you.
Does Bluehost provide the same service to India as it is giving globally?
Earlier, the services offered by Bluehost globally were more powerful than as given to India but now they have made great changes to improve the performance. For worldwide we use Bluehost.com and for India, we have Bluehost India. Though, both the Bluehost are the same but we use different domain extensions for Indian users. The user interfaces for Indian Bluehost is not as user-friendly as for Bluehost.com. It also provides a good uptime, speed, and page loading time. On a final account, it could be said that Bluehost.com provides better performance but it doesn’t mean that Bluehost India is useless. It also works up to the mark just lacking with some better performance.
Bluehost Monthly Plans & Pricing
Bluehost takes many types of payment options whether it may be PayPal, credit cards, Instant Payments, or money orders. Bluehost allows you to host via three types that may be VPS, shared, and Dedicated hosting. Each type of hosting is beneficial depending on the type of work.
Check Bluehost VPS Hosting Offer: Bluehost
It provides three kinds of Bluehost plans those are standard, enhanced, and ultimate with SSD storage of about 30GB to 120 GBs. This goes on with month-to-month charges.
|Time||Standard (for one month)||Enhanced (for one month)||Ultimate (for one month)|
It provides four types of shared hosting plans namely for basic, plus, choice plus, and pro. It takes a full payment of a year that is for 12 months.
Check Bluehost Shared Hosting Offer: Bluehost
|Time||For Basic (for one month)||For Plus (for one month)||For Choice Plus (for one month)||For Pro (for one month)|
|1 year/ 12 months||$4.95||$7.45||$7.45||$18.95|
|2 year/ 24 months||$3.95||$6.95||$6.95||$15.95|
|3 year/ 36 months||$2.95||$5.45||$5.45||$13.95|
It gives us three types of web hosting plans that are the most expensive ones and those are standard, enhanced, and premium. The payment is asked is for each month.
|time||Standard (for one month)||Enhanced (for one month)||Premium (for one month)|
Aspects of Bluehost
- It provides easy learning to beginners. If you are a beginner you must readily opt for it.
- Depending on the plan you choose, the traffic can be handled. It cannot tackle high traffic but a reasonable amount can be handled easily.
- A basic plan would work if you are starting up with a small business.
Is Bluehost recommended by us to use?
The answer to this is probably yes! I would surely recommend one to go for this. This is a value for money investment. You reach up with all kinds of versatile requirements. Free domain is provided for the first year, then for using further you are charged. Though Bluehost is not the best I guess that would be the cup of tea for every hosting provider. Not all the things are perfect but improvement can be done, and I’m sure Bluehost will also get bring better updates that would be up to the mark for all the customers satisfying their needs and prospects.
I hope you are compiled up a good amount of information and now you are too sure whether to go for Bluehost or not.