This smartphone comes with a power-packed battery. To offer users 24 days of standby and 25 hours of talk time, the smartphone has been given a massive 5000 mAh battery.
Following the massive success of its premium-affordable Vision series in India, itel, India’s most trusted smartphone brand, on Tuesday launched an innovative next-generation smartphone- Vision 2S, at an affordable price of Rs.6,999. With this launch, itel has fulfilled its promise of providing a hassle-free and superior smartphone experience at an extremely affordable cost to satisfy the interest of the new age customers.
Arijit Talpatra, CEO, Transition India said in a statement, “Today in the new global order, the usage of smartphone devices has increased manifold as customers are spending more time on their mobile devices. Keeping this in mind, with premium design and best-in-class features, Vision 2S comes with a power-packed battery to enhance the customers experience with a smooth smartphone experience, said Talpatra.
Powerful features are given in Vision 2S
- Set as Liv Life Big Size, the Vision 2S packs a 5000 mAh battery capacity and features a premium large immersive 6.5-inch HD+ IPS waterdrop display.
- The smartphone is set to be a game-changer with premium design and technologically latest features like AI-enabled vision camera, fingerprint sensor for face unlock and security, latest Android OS, fast processor, etc.
- The smartphone also comes with a special VIP offer where customers can avail one free one-time replacement of a broken screen within 100 days of purchase without paying any service charge.
- It has been equipped with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution to watch immersive and bright videos.
- The latest AI Power Master offers intelligent and automatic power management that helps save battery by automatically turning on the power to offer power-saving mode, sleep mode, application power management, application activation, AI screen light management and maximum output does.
- On the rear, the smartphone is equipped with a dual AI camera with an 8-megapixel primary sensor. It sports a 5 megapixel camera for selfies along with AI Beauty Mode, which enables capturing picture experience for brighter and clearer selfies even in low-light areas.
- Running on the new Android 11 (Go Edition) operating system, the Vision 2S is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core processor for multitasking.
- The phone comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The phone has been launched in the market with dual security features like fast face unlock and multi-feature fingerprint sensor for easy unlock.
- The device is available in three gradient tones, which include Gradation Purple, Gradation Blue and Deep Blue.
- The new smartphone is equipped with a 6.5-inch HD+ waterdrop and 2.5D curved fully laminated display with in-cell technology. It tops out with a screen ratio of up to 90 percent, which makes the picture detailed, three dimensional and launched with the convenience of an aspect ratio of 20:9.
We are confident that the Vision 2S will be a huge success with enhanced capabilities and trendy features to help customers meet their digital needs, be it study or entertainment, said Talpatra. The upgrade to Vision 2S continues our legacy of democratizing technology for the masses and improving the smartphone experience of customers at an affordable cost, he added.
read this also-
Now you can do UPI payment without internet connection, follow this easy method
Your WhatsApp is about to change, the company is working on the redesign revealed in the leak