From 4 o’clock, all the users who are going to register on the website are showing error messages in the website, while on many phones, OTP is not coming.
Corona Vaccination (nominal photo)
The third phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive is scheduled to begin on May 1. During this time, people above 18 years of age can get vaccinated. In this case, registration for the vaccine has started. There was a tweet from the Twitter handle of the Arogya Setu App regarding the opening of registration in which it was confirmed that people older than 18 years are now on https://cowin.gov.in, Arogya Setu App and UMANG App You can register yourself from 4 o’clock. But once again the website’s server is showing down and no one is able to register themselves.
On social media, many people had made preparations to register themselves from 4 o’clock. But now there are many users who are either getting error messages or are not able to access OTP on their phones.
Important information for 18 plus registrations that start on https://t.co/S3pUooMbXX at 4 PM on 28th. 1. Appointment for Age 18 to 44 is based on slots made available by the private vaccinations centers as well as the respective state government.
– Aarogya Setu (rogSetuAarogya) April 28, 2021
Earlier, the Arogya Setu app had a tweet from its Twitter handle in the morning that the registration process would be started from 4 pm today. It has been written in this tweet that registration for people over 18 years of age on http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App will start from 4 pm today. Appointments will be given at the centers and private centers of the state governments on the basis of how many centers are ready by May 1.
How to register on the CoWIN portal
– First of all open https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ and enter your mobile number and then click on Get OTP. After receiving the OTP, enter it and then click on ‘Verify’ and on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page, enter all the information along with your photo ID proof, name, gender and date of birth.
3- After doing this you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on the ‘Schedule’ button next to the name of the person for whom you have registered.
– After this enter your PIN code and then click on Search. After this, the centers added with that PIN code will be visible to you.
– According to your choice of center, date and time, click on ‘Confirm’.
For information, let us know that a user can register four members for vaccination and can easily schedule and reschedule the appointment.
How to register on Aarogya Setu app
– Open the Aarogya Setu app and click on the CoWIN tab on the home screen. After this, select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and enter your phone number. After this you will get an OTP and put it and verify yourself.
After doing this, ‘Register for Vaccination’ will open where you will have to enter photo ID proof, name, gender, date of birth etc. along with all your information. After this you click on ‘Register’.
– After doing this, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Where you have to click on the ‘Schedule’ button next to the name.
– After this, enter the PIN code of your area and click on Search. After this, the center near you will be seen. After selecting the center, date and time, click on ‘Confirm’ and then your appointment will be booked.