- Xiaomi India’s mid-priced smartphone Redmi Note 9 Pro sale ends.
- Now on September 8, the next cell of the phone will be able to be purchased on Amazon and MI.com.
- This phone with four cameras has a fingerprint scanner and AI-based selfie camera on the side.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro India sale: Price, features and specifications of Xiaomi India Mid-range phone
Xiaomi India’s Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max are two such smartphones which have been very popular among buyers in India. Since their launch, both have been made available for sale through a special flash sale. After Monday’s sale, they will now go on sale on 8 September.
Redmi had announced that both phones can be purchased through Amazon and Mi.com. Redmi Note 9 Pro is available in two storage options. The first 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage is priced at Rs 13,999. While the second 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, which costs Rs 16,999.
Both variants are made available in three different colour options – Aurora Blue, Glacier White and Interstellar Black.
You can also also get it at Mi Homes and retail outlets. Hurry up for this limited time offer 🙌 pic.twitter.com/4rZ88cyqxp
— Redmi India – #Redmi9A is here! (@RedmiIndia) September 1, 2020
Redmi Note 9 Pro specifications
- Redmi Note 9 Pro features the company’s Aura Balance Design Philosophy.
- This phone has a 6.67-inch display, which supports up to Full HD + resolution (2400×1080).
- Its display panel has IPS technology which is in the aspect ratio of 20: 9.
- The phone’s display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The strength of the phone is its Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset processor.
- This chipset gets 8 Kyro 465 cores to perform both heavy and normal tasks.
- In Redmi Note 9 Pro, this chipset has been added for 6 GB RAM and 128 GB for storage.
– MIUI India (@MIUI_India) August 31, 2020
- Talking about the camera, Redmi Note 9 Pro has four cameras based on 48-megapixel lenses.
- Its primary lens is the Samsung ISOCELL GM2 with technologies like PDAF and super stabilization.
- It has an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens next to it, which covers a 120-degree area.
- Not only this, but it also has a 5-megapixel lens for macro shooting and another 2-megapixel lens for depth sensing.
- It has a 16 megapixel AI camera for selfie.
- To keep this device running for a long time, it has a 5020mAh battery.
- However, unlike the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, the Note 9 Pro only supports 18W fast charging.
- This phone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The phone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, a USB Type-C port and 3.5mm headphone jack for connectivity.
- The size of this smartphone is 165.7×76.6×8.8 mm and its weight is 209 grams.