If you are a little raw in photography and want to improve your skills, then we have prepared 5 easy tips for you, using which you can click better pictures from your smartphone.
Smartphone cameras have improved manifold in the last few years. It’s 2021 and most Android smartphones today come with at least three camera sensors and that number goes up to a maximum of five lenses. Overall, technology is developing a lot for photography. For example, the Nokia 9 PureView, which was relaunched in India in the year 2019, comes with a packed penta-rear camera system.
Unlike a decade ago, today’s customers mostly rely on their smartphones to capture everything around them. If you are a little raw in photography and want to improve your skills, then we have prepared 5 easy tips for you, using which you can click better pictures from your smartphone. Let’s know about it…
Tips to click better photos from smartphone
- To click better pictures of the smartphone, you need to wipe the lens of your phone before shooting. The blur effect you often see is not a filter but the oil that jams on the lens. So, to click better pictures using your smartphone, wipe the lens with a clean cloth. Try not to use your T-shirt to clean the lens as it may leave some marks on it.
- To take a better smartphone photograph, tap on the brightest part of the screen to balance the exposure. Doing this gives better results.
- Use an opposite background. This will make the photo look more attractive than ever. If you don’t have a good background, use a bright blue sky as the background. It brings 3D effect to the picture.
- If you have something to photograph, you should use portrait mode to further highlight it. If you’re trying to capture a beautiful flower, an animal, or any other object, use the portrait camera mode. This will determine whether the object is highlighted and the background is completely blurred. Nowadays, portrait mode is given in most smartphones with both back and front cameras. The results in portrait mode can often surprise you. Give it a try if you haven’t already.
- While clicking photos outside, it should be decided that the sun is behind you to take well-lit pictures. Indoors, for clicking better pictures, follow the same method on the light source as well for better results.
read this also-
Twitter is bringing new rules for its new service ‘Space’, now the reply option will change
Apple is bringing such a keyboard whose ‘key’ will be able to hide or replace you, know what will be special