Ahead of the release of Battlegrounds Mobile India, Crafton has set a number of rules and regulations for its players to avoid being permanently banned and losing all in-game assets.
Pubg Battlegrounds Mobile India
PUBG Mobile was banned in India in September 2020. Now after many efforts by Crafton Inc., this game is making a comeback with some changes and a new name. Battlegrounds Mobile India is currently in its public beta testing phase and will be launched in India soon. This time the developers are cautious and the game rules have become a bit stricter. You can also be banned for not following the rules.
Prior to the game’s release, Crafton has set a number of rules and regulations for its players to avoid being permanently banned and losing all in-game assets. Here we take a look at 10 key rules that Krafton lists for Battlegrounds Mobile India players to follow while playing the game. If you may not have followed these rules, you will lose everything you earn in the game.
- Do not use any fraudulent tools in the game for any player to take advantage of others.
- No player should use any unofficial third party program to log in to the game, which may result in changing client file data.
- Players should not make any unofficial changes to the client file data. This includes mods to remove a specific element or modify the model in the game.
- There should be no use of an unofficial game client that gives players access to the game.
- Promotion of illegal information or websites inside the game is strictly prohibited.
- Players should not set up a team game where players are cheated in any way.
- Do not use any unofficial payment channel for UC recharge.
- Players must not team up with players of the other team in a game to provide an unfair advantage to either side.
- UC and any other in-game items must be purchased through official services. Any purchase made using unofficial services and channels will be considered a violation of the rules and the account will be banned.
- Battleground Mobile India will take action to deduct the illegal top-up amount from your account following the end-user license agreement. The fresh top-up will also be counted in the deduction till the total invalid top-up amount is not deducted.
Also read- WhatsApp gets a big blow from Delhi High Court, refuses to stay CCI notice
Also read- If you use Google Chrome, then be careful, for the seventh time this big error occurred in the browser