New IPOs: There is good news for IPO investors. About 13 companies are preparing to be listed in the market and their IPO has been approved by the market regulator SEBI. According to brokerage firm Axis Capital, 13 companies including Go Air, Paradip Phosphates and Utkarsh Small Finance Bank (Utkarsh SFB) can have IPOs worth about Rs 13 thousand crore. So far 24 companies have been successfully listed in the market in this financial year 2021-22. Out of these, only 6 companies are such whose shares have given negative returns and the shares of the remaining 18 companies have given bumper earnings to the investors.
Tax Talk: How to avail tax exemption on gifts? Know what are the rules related to this
Go Airlines IPO
- Go Airlines got SEBI’s nod on August 26 to launch an IPO.
- The company plans to raise Rs 3600 crore and the special thing is that only new shares will be issued under the issue.
- This company, which provides affordable airlines, is one of the fastest growing airlines in the country and after SpiceJet, Indigo and Jet Airways, it can become the fourth airline to be listed in the domestic market.
- Under this IPO, 75 per cent will be reserved for qualified institutional investors (QIBs), 15 per cent for non-institutional investors (NIIs) and 10 per cent for retail investors.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank IPO
- This small finance bank has got SEBI’s approval to bring IPO in June 2021 itself.
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank IPO may be worth Rs 1350 crore.
- Under this IPO, in addition to new shares, shares can also be issued through Offer for Sale (OFS).
- There may also be a pre-IPO placement of Rs 250 crore before the issue opens.
Fincare Small Finance Bank IPO
- Apart from Utkarsh SFB, another Small Finance Bank IPO is about to come.
- The Rs 1330 crore IPO of Fincare Small Finance Bank has received SEBI approval in the last week of July this year.
- Under this IPO, new shares worth Rs 330 crore will be issued while the remaining shares of Rs 1,000 crore will be issued under OFS.
Jhunjhunwala Portfolio: Jhunjhunwala’s favorite stock jumped 180% this year, know what is the advice of experts on investing
Paradeep Phosphates IPO
- Of the 13 companies whose IPO is about to come, Paradip Phosphates’ IPO has recently got SEBI approval.
- Under this IPO, new equity shares worth Rs 1255 crore will be issued and 12 crore equity shares will be issued under OFS.
- This company manufactures, distributes and sells many types of complex fertilizers.
- Under this IPO, 50 per cent will be reserved for Qualified Institutional Investors (QIB), 15 per cent for Non-Institutional Investors (NII) and 35 per cent for retail investors.
Supriya Lifescience IPO
- API (Active Pharma Ingredient) maker Supriya Lifesciences got SEBI’s nod in July to launch an IPO.
- This IPO can be of Rs 1200 crores.
- Under the issue, new shares worth Rs 200 crore can be issued and the rest will be issued under OFS.
Five more IPOs are also in the queue
According to Axis Capital, besides Go Air, Paradip Phosphates, Utkarsh Small Finance Bank, Fincare Small Finance Bank and Supriya Lifescience, eight other companies are also in the IPO queue. These include Northern Arc Capital, Chemspec Chemicals, Shree Bajrang Power & Ispat, Jan SFB, Medi Assist Healthcare Services, Shriram Properties, Aarohan Financial Services and Seven Island Shipping.
(Article: Kshitij Bhargava)