Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Share Allotment: The allotment of shares of Vijaya Diagnostic IPO is likely to be finalized today, September 8. This IPO of 1895 crores had a tepid response and was oversubscribed just 4.54 times. After the allotment is finalized, its shares can be listed in the market on September 14. After listing, this company will join the league of Dr Lal Path Labs and Metropolis Healthcare.
According to Abhay Doshi, Founder, UnlistedArena.com, Vijaya Diagnostics has very good fundamentals but it operates in limited sectors, due to which investors found its valuation expensive. Apart from this, its premium (-) in the gray market fell by Rs 5, due to which the company’s shares are likely to be listed at a discount. According to Doshi, since the sector in which the company is in has a lot of growth potential, then one can invest in it for the long term.
This rating was given by brokerage firms to the issue
- The IPO was open for subscription from September 1-3 with a price band of Rs 522-531 for a lot size of 28 shares. A discount of Rs 52 was also fixed for the employees of the company. However, no new shares will be issued under this IPO and 3,56,88,064 equity shares of face value of Re 1 will be issued under Offer for Sale (OFS).
- Ventura Securities Ltd., Reliance Securities, Mehta Equities, IIFL Securities and Arihant Capital Markets had rated ‘Apply’ for the issue but Religare Broking Ltd., Kotak Securities, JM Financial Institutional Securities and HDFC Securities rated the issue as ‘neutral’. rating was given.
Shares will be credited in demat account on September 13
The process of refund or unblocking of funds from ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) account of investors who are unable to get allotment of shares will start on September 9. Those who are allotted shares, it will be credited in their demat account on September 13. The company’s shares can be listed on the market on September 14. After the allotment is finalized, investors can check the status on the website of Registrar KFin Technologies Private Ltd and BSE.
Allotment of shares of Ami Organics today, prices are at a premium in gray market, know what is the opinion of experts regarding listing
How to check allotment status through KFin Tech Private Ltd
- Investors can check the IPO status section of the KFin Tech Private Ltd website at https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked. Here you have to select Vijaya Diagnostic Center.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Real Estate Outlook: What was the impact of cheap home loans on the realty sector? Is this the right time to invest in this sector?
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check allotment status at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select IPO from the drop down menu. Here you have to choose Vijaya Diagnostic Center.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
Services through 80 diagnostic centers
Vijay Diagnostic Center provides Pathology and Radiology Testing Services to its clients. It provides services to its customers through 80 diagnostic centers and 11 reference laboratories in 13 cities and towns in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Delhi-NCR and Kolkata. In the last financial year 2020-21, the company had a profit of Rs 84.94 crore as against Rs 62.5 crore in its last financial year 2019-20. The total income of the company increased from Rs 354.18 crore to Rs 388.59 crore in the last two financial years.