Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Share Allotment: The allotment of Glenmark Life Sciences IPO shares will take place tomorrow, August 3. This public issue of Rs 1543.6 crore was subscribed 44.17 times. For this IPO, the company had fixed a price of Rs 695-720 per share. Talking about the gray market, its shares are trading at a premium of Rs 100 against the IPO price. Its shares are at a price of Rs 850 in the gray market, which is about 14 percent more than the IPO price. According to the information, the shares of Glammark Life Sciences can be listed in the stock market on the last trading day of this week on 6 August 2021. Following the success of the IPO, Glenmark Life Science will join the league of Divis Labs, Laurus Labs, Shilpa Medicare and Solara Active Pharma Sciences.
Shares will come in demat account on August 5
Investors who had subscribed to the Glenmark Life Sciences IPO but were not allotted, the process of refund of their money or ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Account) will start on August 4. Those who will be allotted shares of the company, it will be credited in their demat accounts on 5 August 2021. When the allotment will be announced on August 3, investors will be able to see its status on the BSE or the registrar’s website. KFin Technologies is the registrar for this IPO.
What is e-RUPI? PM Modi will launch today, know how it is different from digital currency and its benefits
How to check allotment status through KFin Tech
- Investors can check the IPO status section of the KFin Technologies website at https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, the application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN will have to be selected.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check the allotment status on the Stock Exchange BSE website https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select the issue name GR Infraprojects Limited from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
(Article: Surbhi Jain)