Devyani International IPO Share Allotment: The share allotment of Devyani International’s IPO of 1838 crores may be finalized on August 11. This IPO of Devyani International, the largest franchise company of KFC, Pizza Hut and Costa coffee in India, was subscribed 116.71 times more. Its shares have reached a premium of Rs 61 in the gray market against the IPO price of Rs 90. Its share price in the gray market became Rs 151 which is 68 per cent higher than the issue price. Its shares can start in the market from August 16. IPO investors who have invested in it can check the website of BSE or the website of the registrar designated for the issue, Linktime India, after the allotment is announced.
To save Vodafone Idea, many banks including SBI suggest, there is an option to convert debt into equity
How to check allotment status through Link Intime India
- Investors can check the IPO status section of the Link Intime India website https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Stock Tips: Gross assessment of Zoamato’s growth? HSBC targets 15% downgrade
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check the allotment status on the Stock Exchange BSE website https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select the issue name Clean Science & Technology Limited from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
Devyani International’s restaurants in over 150 countries
Devyani International will use the capital raised under this IPO of Rs 1838 to pay off debt and spend other works. This company is RJ Corp. is an associate company of. RJ Corp. The food and beverage company is PepsiCo’s largest bottling partner. It has interests in retail and food and beverage. The company is the largest franchisee of the YUM brand. Apart from this, it is also one of the largest companies running the country’s largest quick service restaurant chain which runs brands like KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. It has restaurants in more than 150 countries.