Lucknow. UP BJP Candidates List Where on the one hand, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has finalized some candidates for the first two phases of the assembly elections to be held in Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh Election 2022). Now even though BJP has not yet released the list of candidates for the first two phases. But if party sources and some media reports are to be believed, then this list has been completely made and many sitting MLAs have been cut this time in it.
According to reliable sources, tickets of a dozen MLAs have been cut in the first two phases. However, all the sitting MLAs of Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh Nagar, Baghpat and Muzaffarnagar districts are reported to be getting tickets from the BJP. No MLA’s ticket has been cut in these districts. If sources are to be believed, these candidates can be included in the list of the first 2 phases of BJP.
So let’s see, according to the sources, whose leaf has been cut and on whom the BJP will try its bet.
- Iglas (Aligarh) – Prince’s Companion (Sitting)
- Agra North – Purushottam Khandelwal (Sitting)
- Rampratap Singh Chauhan’s ticket cut from Etmadpur, Dharampal Singh got
- Jitendra Verma’s ticket cut from Fatehabad, Chhotelal Verma got
- Agra South – Yogendra Upadhyay (Sitting)
- Sanjeev Kumar Diwakar (Sitting) from Jalesar (Etah)
- Udaybhan Singh’s ticket cut from Fatehpur Sikri, Chaudhary Babulal (former MP) got
- Kasganj to Devendra Singh Rajput (Sitting)
- Rajesh Choudhary from Mant (Mathura)
- Umbrella- Chaudhary Laxmikant Sitting (Minister)
- Mathura – Shrikant Sharma (Sitting & Minister)
- Karinda Singh’s ticket was cut from Govardhan (Mathura), Thakur Meghashyam was given.
- Anoop Balmiki (Sitting) from Kher (Aligarh)
- Anil Parashar (Sitting) from Kol (Aligarh)
- Chaudhary Dalveer’s ticket cut from Baroli (Aligarh), Thakur Jaiveer Singh is the new candidate
- Kamal Malik’s ticket was cut from Garh Mukteshwar (Hapur), given to Harendra Chaudhary.
- Sangeeta Chauhan’s ticket was cut from Naugaon Sadat (Amroha), given to Devender Nagpal.
- Satya Prakash Agarwal’s ticket was cut from Meerut Cantt, given to Amit Agarwal.
- Gave ticket to Kamal Dutt Sharma from Meerut city.
- Ram Singh Saini (Sitting) from Amroha.
- Anil Sharma (Sitting and Minister) from Shikarpur (Bulandshahr)
- Kithor (Meerut) – Satyaveer Tyagi (Sitting)
- Hapur to Vijay Pal Arhatti (Sitting)
- Vilaspur- Baldev Olakh (Sitting- Minister)
- Bilsi MLA Radhakrishna Sharma joins SP, from here BJP has given ticket to Harish Shakya.
- Arun Kumar from Bareilly City (Sitting)
- Chandausi to Gulab Devi (Sitting)
- Mahesh Goyal’s ticket from Kheragarh (Agra) was cut, given to Bhagwan Singh Kushwaha
- Harishankar Mahour’s ticket was cut from Hathras.
- BJP MLA Mahesh Goyal’s ticket from Agra’s Khairagarh assembly has also been cut. Now Bhagwan Singh Kushwaha has been made the candidate.
Significantly, voting for 403 assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh is going to start from February 10 in seven phases. In Uttar Pradesh, polling will be held in other phases on 14th, 20th, 23rd, 27th February, 3rd and 7th March. After this, the results of Uttar Pradesh elections will come on the next 10 March.
Let us tell you that in the 2017 elections, BJP had won 312 seats out of 403 here. SP and Congress fought the elections together. The SP had won 47 seats and the Congress 7 seats. So on the other hand, Mayawati’s BSP was successful in winning only 19 seats.