How can you take advantage of India’s largest vaccination campaign? How to register for corona vaccination? We are giving you complete information about when and how you can get the benefit of corona vaccination. This is the correct method of registration for corona vaccination…
Union Health Minister Dr. Harshvardhan recently announced this by tweeting…
Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has recently announced by tweeting that COVID-19 vaccination will be given free of cost to priority groups in all states in the first phase. Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan said, “I appeal to the people not to be misled by rumors about the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccine.” We will not compromise on any protocol before approving the vaccine. ” Harshvardhan said that the hesitation of the vaccine was an issue even when the country started polio immunization campaign, but we should remember its success. ”
How to register for corona vaccination in India?
We are giving you complete information about how you can take advantage of India’s biggest vaccination campaign and how to register for corona vaccination, so that you too can take proper advantage of it.
- The Indian government has initially put 300 million people in the primary list. These include health workers, security personnel, other corona warriors, people above 50 years of age and people with serious illness. Make it clear here that this vaccine will be given first to the health worker, security personnel and other Corona Warriors, not to their family members. In such a situation, this family will not be given this vaccine.
- To vaccinate the vaccine, centers are being made in government hospitals or other places present in districts, towns, villages. Where the corona vaccine vaccine will be given by giving regular information. You will have to get vaccinated by visiting the center.
- The Government of India has created a co-win mobile application which will be present when the vaccination starts. Apart from this, the person to whom the vaccine dose will be given, will get a message on the phone already. If you have to get a dose of vaccine, then the date, time and place information will come on your phone itself.
- Whether you want to get the vaccine or not, it depends on your wish. No one can be forced into this. However, in the way the corona crisis continues, experts are also recommending taking vaccine shots. As far as the side effects of the vaccine are concerned, the government says that the vaccine has been approved only after following all the rules. Vigilance has been taken completely, even after this there are some side effects associated with every vaccine. All states have been asked to prepare for this.
- A list of people who are getting the vaccine in the initial stages will be released. On the basis of this, everyone has to get their registration done. For this, you will already get a message on the phone.
- Registration is required to get the vaccine dose done. And for that, by going to the center, you will have to show your required papers, on the basis of that you will be given the vaccine. For registration for a vaccine, registration can be done with the help of any document from Driving License / Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport, Bank Account Passbook, MNREGA Card, Health ID Card of Ministry of Health.
- Whether or not the vaccine will be free in India, its picture is not clear right now. Recently, the health minister’s statement was that the vaccine will be given free of cost to the entire country, then later he said that it will be given free to the health workers in the initial phase. Apart from this, different state governments are setting their own rules. In such a situation, whether the vaccine will be free or not, there is no nationwide decision yet.
- When you get this vaccine in the vaccine center, you should rest there for some time. You rest there for about half an hour, during this time, if you face any problem, then immediately contact the doctor or the officer present there.
- A total of two doses of vaccine will be given in India. There will be a total difference of 28 days between the first and second doses. That means you have to go to the vaccine center twice. Scientists say that everyone should take a full dose of the vaccine. If you get the first dose, then you should also get the second dose so that the corona treatment is complete and your immunity can be made. Explain that only after the formation of antibodies, the fight with corona is strengthened. But it is found only a few days after receiving both doses of corona vaccine in the body. Along with this, you have to be cautious during the difference between the first dose and the second dose, and the Corona guidelines which are still followed will have to be accepted. If carelessness is done, then the effect of the vaccine will be less. In such a situation, it will still be necessary to wash masks, two yards away and frequently.
- Keep in mind one thing, even after applying the corona vaccine, you will have to follow the rules as before. It is not at all likely that you will be completely safe after applying the vaccine. However, the vaccine will give you a lot of protection. But still, you have to be completely alert. Follow the COVID guidelines so that you can protect yourself. Masks should be two yards long, and hand washing continuously.
- This vaccine will not be available in the open market at the moment. Currently, the vaccine has been approved for emergency use only. When the vaccine work starts, then data will be extracted every week from the drug regulator, based on which further preparations will be made.
The introduction of corona vaccination in India is very happy news for the whole country, but this does not mean that the threat of corona has been completely avoided. Even after the corona vaccination, everyone has to follow the safety rules. Masks, two yards away and handwashing have to be continued, only then can we all together beat Corona.