Uttarakhand State Government has launched Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana with the objective of employing migrant labourers of Uttarakhand state and making them self-reliant. Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has launched this scheme with the objective of providing work to migrant labourers and getting them connected with the business. Please tell that through this scheme, the state government will provide assistance to the people to start their work and to further the employment.
Under the scheme, a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh in the beneficiary construction sector and up to Rs 10 lakh in the service sector will be provided at a low-interest rate. The purpose of the state government under this scheme is to help the residents of the state to start their own business or means of employment.
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
Know what is the purpose of the scheme
The Uttarakhand state government through Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana wants to provide employment to all migrant laborers who have returned to the state unemployed during the lockdown of Coronavirus. Through this scheme, loans will be provided to the migrant labourers who come back to the state, skilled workers and handicrafts industry through banks so that they can start their own business. Through the scheme, loans will be provided to all government banks or through cooperative banks. Explain that the state government’s scheme has been implemented in all the districts of the state and the districts have been classified into four categories based on MSME.
Classification of districts based on MSME
- Applicants in A category will have to deposit 25% of the margin money of the business. Category A includes Rudraprayag, Uttarkashi, Pithoragarh, Champawat, Chamoli and Bageshwar districts.
- 20% margin money will have to be deposited in the B category. This category includes the mountainous areas of Tehri, the development blocks of Nainital, Almora, Pauri and Garhwal districts.
- 15% margin money will have to be deposited in the C category. Doiwala, Haldwani, Dehradun, Raipur, Haldwani and Sahaspur districts are included in the 4C category.
- D category will also have to deposit 15% margin money. Category D covers the remaining areas of Dehradun and Nainital and the entire area of Udham Singh Nagar.
Other information related to the scheme
Under the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana, migrant labourers and skilled workers of the state will be promoted for self-employment. Also, the state government is trying to reduce the migration from the state through this scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the needy and unqualified people to start their own business. Note that some conditions have been laid to apply in this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be given only on fulfilling these conditions.
- It is mandatory to be a resident of Uttarakhand state to take advantage of the scheme.
- The age of the applicant must be over 18 years.
- Only one person of any kind will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiary for the scheme will be selected considering the feasibility of the project.
- If the applicant has not taken advantage of any scheme implemented by the central or state government in the last 5 years, only he will be given the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana?
To apply in Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana, you will need Aadhaar card, bank account, Uttarakhand resident certificate, mobile number and caste certificate. To apply, first, you have to visit the official website of the scheme. The official website of the scheme is https:// msy.uk.gov.in/ frontend/web/ index.php. After clicking on the link, you will get the option of registration. Here you have to enter all your information, after this, you will have to submit.