PM Shram Yogi Manthan Yojana 2020- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched the Prime Minister Shramayogi Maandhan Yojana, an ambitious pension scheme for laborers of the unorganized sector of the country from today. Under this scheme, workers between the age group of 18 to 40 years with a monthly income of less than 15 thousand rupees will be able to take a pension of at least three thousand rupees per month after the age of 60 by contributing 55 to 200 rupees in proportion to their age. .
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana: know how much to invest
The first installment will have to be deposited in cash while the remaining installments will be automatically taken from the bank account. The worker can separate himself from this scheme and withdraw his money along with interest. The government will also contribute in this scheme equal to the contribution of the worker. Modi termed the scheme as tilak on the face of Mother India with the sweat of more than 42 crore unorganized laborers of the country. Addressing the people, PM Modi said that there is no need to give a certificate of how much you earn, Modi has complete faith in your honesty.
If an employee is 18 years old, then he has to deposit 55 rupees every month till the age of 60 years in the Prime Minister Shramayogi Maandhan Yojana, if someone is 29 years old, then he should get 60 years to get pension under the scheme. You have to deposit 100 rupees every month till the age of If an employee joins the scheme at the age of 40, he will have to contribute 200 rupees every month, the special thing is that as much as the contribution will be to the account holder, the government will contribute as much on its behalf. The scheme has been in force since FY 2018-19 and so far 43.7 lakh people have been added to it.
Documents required for PM Shramayogi Mandhan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Savings Account / Jan Dhan Account (With IFSC Code)
- That is, if you have a Jan Dhan account, you can still join the scheme.
- For this you will not need to open a separate savings account.
- Apart from this, you also have to enter your mobile number.
Know how to register yourself online
- Nearby for registration in Prime Minister Shramayogi Maandhan Pension Scheme CSC Gotta go to the center.
- After this, the Aadhar card and savings account or Jan Dhan account will have to be given with its IFSC code.
- Can show passbook, checkbook or bank statement as proof.
- You can also register a nominee at the time of opening an account.
- Once your details are registered in the computer, the information of monthly contribution will be received automatically.
- After this you have to make your initial contribution in the form of cash.
- After this your account will be opened and you will get the Shram Yogi Card.
- You can get information about this scheme on 1800 267 6888 toll free number.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana: After the age of 60, a monthly pension of Rs 3,000 will be given
Workers joining the scheme will be given a monthly pension of Rs 3,000 after the age of 60 on their contribution. Due to this scheme, the government has laid down certain conditions for people availing pension. If a beneficiary takes part in this scheme at the age of 18, then he will have to pay a premium of Rs 55. At the age of 29, a premium of 100 rupees per month will have to be paid. Those joining at the age of 40 will have to contribute a monthly contribution of Rs 200.