PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: So far, under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi, farmers have received 7 installments of 2000-2000 rupees. Under this scheme 11.58 crore farmers have been registered so far. Under the scheme, farmers get Rs 6000 in 3 installments of Rs 2000 annually. Now the 8th installment is awaited under PM Kisan. It is believed that the 8th installment will start coming from April. In such a situation, if you also want to take advantage of the scheme, get your registration done immediately. If even after registration, money is not coming in the account, then PM’s official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ can correct mistakes.
How to correct a mistake
- For this, first go to the official website of PM Farmer https://pmkisan.gov.in/. After this, after clicking on Farmer’s Corner, click on Beneficiary Status.
- After which the option of Aadhaar number, account number and phone number will appear there.
- You enter your Aadhaar number here. After this enter a captcha code and submit.
- Here you can see whether your information is correct or not.
- If it is wrong, it can be corrected.
- If your application has been blocked due to a document (Aadhaar, mobile number or bank account), then those documents can also be uploaded online.
How to register
- For this, first go to the PM Kisan Official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/. After which you will have to go to the farmer’s corner.
- Here you have to click on the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’.
- After this, the Aadhaar number has to be entered. With this, the state has to be selected by entering captcha code and then the process will have to proceed.
- The form will appear in front of you, here you will have to fill all your personal information.
- Along with this, the details of the bank account and information related to the farm will have to be filled.
- After this you can submit the form.
Get information on the helpline
PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
PM Kisan Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
Email ID: email@example.com
Changes are happening in the old system
The government has taken this step to bring transparency in PM Kisan Yojana. New applicants who are registering for the scheme will now also have to mention their land plot number in the application form. There are many farmer families in the country, whose agricultural land is combined. Such farmers were till now taking advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme on the basis of their share of Khatiyani land. Now the farmers will have to get their share of land in their name, only then they will be able to take advantage of this scheme. If farmers have bought land then there is no problem, if the land is Khatiyani, then it is necessary to do this work.
There is no benefit in these conditions
- If a farmer does farming but the field is not in his name and in the name of his father or grandfather, then he will not get the benefit of Rs 6000 annually. The land should be in the name of the farmer.
- Even if a farmer cultivates land on rent from another farmer, he will also not get the benefit of the scheme. Ownership of land is necessary in PM farmer.
- Not all institutional landholders will come under this scheme.
- If a farmer or someone in the family is in a constitutional post then he will not get the benefit.
- The serving of the state / central government, as well as PSUs and government autonomous bodies or retired officers and employees, will not come under the purview of the benefits of the scheme.
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, CAs, architects and lawyers will also not get the benefit of the scheme, even if they do farming.
- Retired pensioners with a monthly pension of more than Rs 10,000 will not get the benefit.
- Professionals paying income tax in the final assessment year are also excluded from the purview of the scheme.
- Even if there is a municipal corporation in the farmer family in the district panchayat, it will be outside its purview.
- Deliberately giving false information does not help.
Money has come into the account of so many farmers
According to PM Kisan Portal, the first installment was given to 3,16,04,000 farmers. The second installment amounted to 6,63,17,001 farmers, the third installment 8.75 crore, the fourth 8.94 crore, the 5th installment 10.48 crore farmers, the sixth 10.21 crore and the 7th installment 9.45 crore. The 7th installment is still coming to the account.