Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the PM Jan Dhan Yojana to open a bank account for the poor. Through this Sarkari Yojana, any person can open a free account in any bank. To open a Jan Dhan account, Aadhar card and passport photo are required. In this post, you will tell how to open Jan Dhan account and what are its benefits. Which schemes will benefit in the PM Jan Dhan Khata scheme?
How To open PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account
Under various government schemes, the central and state governments are putting money in the account of the poor! Right now Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced that an amount of ₹ 500 will be given to Jan Dhan account holders for 3 months. To open an account under Jan Dhan Yojana, you have to go to the nearest bank. Jan Dhan account can be opened by going to the bank.
Purpose of PM Jan Dhan Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is that every citizen of the country should have his own bank job so that he can save his savings. Mostly seen. Money is paid for the government assistance given to the workers. But due to not having a bank account, they do not get the benefit. In view of the problems of the poor, the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PM Jan Dhan Yojana) was started in August 2020.
Documents required to open an account
In this scheme, there is no need to provide more documents to open an account, usually such documents which are nowadays available with everyone. The list of necessary documents is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Under this Sarkari Yojana, the account holder is given a RuPay Debit Card! With which he can withdraw funds from any ATM in the country.
- Withdrawing and depositing money is free.
- Net banking and mobile banking facilities available
- NEFT / IMPS facility available
- Bank loan facility available
- There is no need to keep any minimum balance in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana! This is a zero balance account.
Rules for opening accounts in PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- An amount of more than one lakh rupees cannot be deposited in an account opened under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana!
- The amount opened in this account cannot be withdrawn more than Rs 10,000 per month!
- This account is valid for one year only! It is necessary to show valid documents every year to continue this account!
Condition Under PM Jan Dhan Account
1500 government accounts are being added to the account of women due to lockdown! According to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, three installments of five ₹ 500 will be poured by the government, its first installment has been put in April 2020. By following the steps given below, you can open your PM Jan Dhan Khata. If you have an account with a bank, you can check the balance of your account by clicking here.
To open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, you have to go to the bank with a photocopy of the above-mentioned documents! You can open your Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Account in any national bank. The Jan Dhan Account application form in the bank has to be filled completely. After this, you have to deposit it back in the bank. If you are from the rural area, you can also open PM Jan Dhan account through him.
Also know: – PM Kisan Yojana Validity: The list is valid for only one year, then such couple name themselves