Open an account by applying online in PM Jan Dhan Yojana. Open the account by applying online in PM Jan Dhan Yojana – After the arrival of coronavirus in the country, people had to face many types of problems, in which the biggest problem was about bank accounts, then the goal of the Modi government in the country is All the citizens of India should have an account in the bank account so that in the future in any such event money can be withdrawn from the bank and now people face the problem that the bank account (bank accounts) will be opened by putting the line in the bank, then the central government also Many types of facilities have been made available for people, now people can open an account in PM Jan Dhan Yojana very easily by sitting at home.
What Is PM Jan Dhan Scheme?
When Prime Minister Honorable Narendra Modi took over as Prime Minister in 2014, the Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan) has been launching one of many schemes at the same time. Yojana) is also included in which the decision of opening the account of every citizen of the country was taken by the Modi government in 2014. All the women who had accounts under this scheme were given financial assistance of 500 rupees during the coronavirus period. And this account gets a subsidy of all the schemes of the country and the public is seen taking full advantage of it.
Eligibility and documents for opening PM Jan Dhan Account
- It is mandatory to be an Indian citizen to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Identity card of the person who wants to open his account is also necessary while opening the account.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant should also be with them at the time of application.
- Applicant must have a mobile number and email id.
- Individual’s own PAN card is mandatory.
- The minimum age of the applicant has been fixed at 10 years and there is no maximum limit.
What are the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Khata Yojana?
- All Indians in the country will have their own bank account.
- Passbook and ATM card linked to the accounts opened under this PM Jan Dhan Scheme is also given to the account holders.
- In the PM Jan Dhan account, the account holder is given the facility to go to any kiosk center in India and withdraw money.
- Subsidy of all types of schemes of the country can be found in a direct bank account without any hassle.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Khata Yojana, individuals who have opened accounts are also given the facilities of net banking as per their convenience.
Online process of opening PM Jan Dhan Account
- Official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana https://pmjdy.gov.in/ You must first go and click on the link or the official link of the bank in which you want to open the account.
- Now after the site is open, you will see this option in the account opening form. / Account opening form in English. You can select the option according to yourself.
- Now after this you can download the form.
- And by filling all the information asked in it, you can open your account in any bank near you.
- Process of opening an account After at least 5 days you can go to the bank and take your account number bank passbook.
With the help of this Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana of the Central Government, any citizen of India can take advantage of this scheme and can open a bank account very easily by visiting your nearest bank, if you encounter any kind of problem here You can ask through the comment, we will try to help you better.