Free Ration Card Scheme 2020 – As we all know that every person is facing many problems due to the lockdown. Especially poor citizens who do not have justification to survive, and are not getting the benefit of the scheme because they do not have a ration card. But to counter this, the problem came to some state government and now they are giving a facility of e-coupon. With this, they can get ration to their nearest ration provider and about 10 lakh people are going to benefit from this facility only in Delhi state.
Free ration card scheme 2020
Who are eligible for free ration card scheme 2020?
- Applicants must provide a residence certificate who is residing there.
- Applicant forms should belong to BPL family.
- Ration card criteria will vary from rural to the urban area.
- Ration card will be issued only in the name of the head of the family.
Documents required for free ration card scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photo of head of the family
- income certificate
- Gas connection details
- caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
Without Ration Card, how to apply for Ration?
If you do not have a ration card and you are not able to avail the ration under the state and central government scheme, then be assured because now many state governments are providing ration to you as well, for this you have to get the official website of your state government One can apply for e-ration coupon by visiting https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/otp/. After applying, you will get a number from which you can go to the nearest ration dealer and take ration.
Why is it important to apply for an e-coupon? And how to get ration from it-
E-coupon is necessary so that one does not take ration repeatedly using this scheme (Free ration card scheme 2020) and the government will also have a record through e-coupon. You can get ration in this way-
- Login with Mobile OTP
- Enter the details of all family members, including the Aadhaar number.
- Upload the photo of Aadhaar card of the head of the family.
- After your e-coupon is created, an SMS will arrive on your mobile.
- To download the e-coupon, visit the link given on the SMS.
- The nominees can take ration by going to the relief center, showing E-coupon and Aadhaar card.
Benefit of free ration card scheme will be available till November
Union Minister for Food and Supplies, Ram Vilas Paswan, while speaking to the media on 1 July, said, ‘Prime Minister in his address to the nation on 30 June 2020, given the current situation in the country and the festivals in the country in the coming months. The extended Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) has been extended till the next 5 months i.e. November 2020.
Under this, more than 80 crore NFSA beneficiaries of the country will continue to provide 5 kg of wheat or rice per person and 1 kg of gram to each family in addition to their monthly entitlement. In this regard, orders have been issued by the Department to the State Governments on 30 June 2020 and all the States have been asked to start distribution with immediate effect for the next 5 months.