Applying for CSC on Online:-
Do you want to know what exactly CSC stands for? It is a front-end employment delivery step facilitated with Information and Communication Technology(ICT), which is organized in the first place to provide necessary community utilities and non-administration jobs to the end customer (And it is only for the rural area society). Our CSC is a PAN India strategy, which functions to prepare India to become a digitized country. Common Service is a scheme launched by the government under Digital India Program.
CSC Registration Online
If you want to be a member of CSC, you have to apply for this position. And if you are thinking about using it, then you have to register yourself in the portal with the help of online sites. Here are the usual steps that you have to take if you want to be enrolled.
- You have to open the portal of CSC with the help of this authorized link of their site, which is www.csc.gov.in
- Once you have opened the link, then you will discover a button that is going to say “Click Here for CSC Registration.
- After this, there is going to be a column where they will ask you for your Aadhaar card number, and you have to fill it with your Aadhaar card number.
- Once you are done with this process, then you will see the authentication option, which you can accomplish with the IRIS scan; Fingerprint Scan can also do it, or you can do it by the One Time Password.
- Then they will ask you for some personal information which you have to fill in.
- Once you complete all these steps, then you have to upload Geo Tagged images of the centre.
- The last procedure is that now you have to press on the submit button.
Now all you have to do is wait for the outcome, or you can also go and check the CSC Registration online status.
What Type of Works Done in CSC?
A lot of work is being done through CSC service. Let us tell you, the government has decided to provide more than 300 services under this scheme in the coming days. With the benefit of this scheme, the government of our country will be able to provide employment to many youths in the country. Let us know what work can be done through CSC service center. like,
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Driving Licence
- Entertainment etc.
How Can You Check The CSC Application Status?
When the CSC Registration procedure is complete, then every single application will be sent so they can do the quality inspection.
You can follow these steps to examine the current status of the application-
- Click on the https://register:csc.gov.in/
- You can press on the relevant link, which is provided below the ” Track Application Status” caption.
- Then you should enter the application reference no., captcha code, and press on the “submit” tab.
- Then your application result will appear
How much does it cost to open a digital service centre?
It is absolutely free if you want to open a digital service centre. Its registration is online. All the information related to this is also given to you online. Also, to open it, you should have all the things that you will have to buy.
Details and Links related To CSC Registration
For any other queries related to CSC, you may contact on the toll-free number 1800 3000 3468 or you can also email your query to email@example.com
|Name of the Scheme||Common Service Centre (CSC) Scheme|
|Year of approval||2006|
|Area covered||PAN India|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|CSC VLE Registration||Open Now|
|List of District Manager Under CSC 2.0||Download Here|
|CSC SHG (Self Help Group) Registration||Apply Here|
|CSC Credentials – DigiMail and Digital Seva||Check Here|
|Track CSC application Status||Track Here