Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme What is Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme? Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme has been launched by the Government of Bihar to benefit the pregnant women and children of the state, pregnant women and children of the state are being helped through the Anganwadi centre by giving them food, dry ration etc. Because of the outbreak of Coronavirus, the state government will be provided money instead of pregnant women and dry rations, cooked food under this scheme, so that women and children can take good care of them during lock-down days.
What is Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme?
Under this scheme, the Anganwadi beneficiaries will be transferred cash through Anganwadi centres by the Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services, Bihar to the bank account of all the registered beneficiaries in exchange for food and ration, to avail this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Interested beneficiaries of the state will have to apply online. After applying online, the money will be transferred to the bank account of pregnant women. Therefore, it is mandatory to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Documents required for Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- Applicant should belong to Anganwadi.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
The details to be filled in the application form are as follows –
- District Name
- Project Name
- name of Panchayat
- Anganwadi name
- Husband’s name (as per Aadhaar)
- Wife’s name (as per Aadhaar)
- Category – General / Backward / Extremely Backward / SC / ST
- Whose Aadhaar Number is – Spouse
- Base number
- mobile number
- In whose name is the bank account – spouse
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- Bank Account Number
- Details of beneficiaries of Anganwadi (Detail of Beneficiary)
How to apply online in Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state can apply online for receiving benefits under Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana in this way-
- First Bihar applicant Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) Go to the official website of.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will be given an online option for payment of the Corresponding Virus to the already registered beneficiaries in Anganwadi, under Bihar, for hot cooked food given through Anganwadi and equivalent amount in place of THR directly to the bank account. Have to click.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option to click here to fill the form.
- After clicking on the option, the next page registration form will open in front of you, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like district, panchayat, Anganwadi, name, husband’s name etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Register button, this way your registration will be done, now you have to log in.
- To log in, you have to click here to login, click on the option, after clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill the Aadhaar number, mobile number, password etc. in this login form.
- After that, you have to click on the login button.
The main objective of Bihar Anganwadi beneficiary scheme
As you know, there is an outbreak of Coronavirus infection in the whole of India, due to which the entire country has locked up till 3 May, now they are unable to take advantage of all these facilities due to the lockdown. And pregnant women and children are not able to get a complete diet as per their nutrition requirement. Now the Bihar government provides the money to the women and children of the state who are getting help from the Anganwadi centre. Through this Bihar Anganwadi beneficiary scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the women and children for their maintenance, and their health will be given full attention.